or Connect

Posts by YOgun27

Thanks for the post!
Quote: Originally Posted by Big A I agree mostly. However, don't knock the outlet mall - you can get some next-level shit there. I scored some RLPL Peccary / Cashmere gloves for $40.00 just a couple of weeks ago - absurd MSRP was $599.00. (Dolphin Mall in Miami - not a big glove-selling locale which explains the enormous discount). That's a great deal...I sent you a pm (multiple).
Great accessories indeed, somebody should snatch this stuff up!
What is the difference in quality/construction between a Kiton 7-fold vs. Isaia 7-Fold tie? Which one is better generally?
Added RLPL tie
Incredible prices, I wish you had more in 42R!
I'm looking to buy the neck tie seen below in Phat Guido's post, or a tie similar to it. Thanks!
Quote: Originally Posted by Shamimo Im 26 and a full-time college student who doesn't work. I'm trying here, plus its hard being a bigger man. I thought having a mag lite next to my bed would be better than a shotgun. I can definitely remember those college days. Keep posting and checking out the forum for tips/advice...it's all about learning.
Quote: Originally Posted by Big A I agree the joke is a little harsh, but to be fair there is a mag light on the floor. I thought it was quite funny actually. (Big A, please check your PM! What's up with the Freeman's suit?)
Quote: Originally Posted by Phat Guido [b][center][font="Courier New"][size="3"]Flying under the radar & getting ready for Friday's SpooChallenge.. Spotsday What are the details on this fantastic tie?!?