or Connect

Posts by CharlieAngel

Existence well what does it matter? I exist on the best terms I can. The past is now part of my future, The present is well out of hand.
Might as well say I ordered my blacked out goatskin 4 zip moto today. Stoked.
Just an FYI: I needed some replacement laces for my shell LS x alden jumpers and found http://www.peasandcornco.com/shoelaces/fashionrounddresslaces.asp . I decided to have some fun and picked up some in ice blue, etc, and they're.. kinda cool. For those of you wearing similar boots as mine, you want the 54" laces. I ordered the 63" due to a sizing mistake on another pair I picked up locally (I though they were 54", but were 48" and too short), but they look good and I...
I find it amusing that J Crew no longer has "madras" shirts, but "Indian Cotton".. I did happen to pick up a couple this season to tide me over, but I'll have to keep looking for MTM madras/linen selections.
Why not just get them altered? The whole point of the "new process" EPs is that they're completely alterable from top block down... If everything fits but the waist/top block, it just seems like a no-brainer to just get that part let out rather than size up and then have everything else taken in unless you have a lack of a quality alterations shop around.How are the rest of you treating your duck canvas? I'm treating them like my denim in that I wear them regularly, and...
Dandy pants have buckleback, right?
Please don't stop taking orders before next Friday.
Aren't those just legwarmers?
NYR and myself have both posted up pics earlier in the thread. The color is great, it's like a sandy khaki, with maybe just a hint of olive? I dunno, it's such a good color and I love the fabric enough that I'm tempted to just put all my other rivets away and buy 2 more pair when they come back in stock in my size (if?) and wear them full-time.
i like this idea that toteholders are gods.