or Connect

Posts by CharlieAngel

At least in my neighborhood in K-Town, Los Angeles, Electric Cars are pretty much an impossibility until they start putting in street accessible chargers. :/ If I could drive my car up to my apartment.... :P Met up with Joe at Mytailor over the weekend to get some shirt measurements done, looking forward to seeing how these turn out.
Dammit, I am now.
Yeah, ordered mine a few days after you (4 zip moto). I'll get it when I get it, and no amount of wishful thinking will make it go by any faster. If I wanted instant, I'd have gone RTW, but what's the fun in that?
Come on J. Crew. Release your "vintage oxford short sleeve" OCBD shirt in lilac, please. I really really really dig the standard blue and salmon, just need it in a light purple and my summer rotation is set.
Take them to a tailor, let him sort it out. Tell him you expect about .5" of shrinkage (I believe this is correct) and go from there. I personally don't cuff my rivets, but that's a personal choice.
done
I'll be wearing mine throughout the summer, but then again, I'll be riding in it. White leather might've been a nice option for this socal sun... :/
So many new chinos in my size and so little money.
Big spenders, I wonder if I can get to $5k based on what I already own and what I've got planned: Footwear: Leather Soul x Alden Ultimate Jumpers (black shell): $475 Leather Soul x Alden Ultimate Jumpers (#8 shell): $475 John Varvatos low-top converse: $60 (ebay) Pants: Epaulet Rivet Chinos x 4 @ $135 = $540 Epaulet Rivet Chinos x 2 @ $150 = $300 RRL selvedge denim: $250 Shirts: (planned) 10 MTM WvG/etc, ~$150 each = $1500 Outerwear: (ordered) 1 ToJ Moto: ...
I was torn on this same question, went with the black goatskin instead. I think it'd be pretty fucking amazing, though, and if they weren't going on break and removing MTO/M, I might consider ordering it after I get the black to see what needs to be tweaked measurements wise. And also to let my bank account fill up a little..