or Connect

Posts by CharlieAngel

Yeah, but when a cop tells you to stop, you fucking stop. The time and place to "fight" isn't on the street, but in the courtroom. Someone who can afford a ferrari has a lawyer on retainer somewhere. He won't even have to show up to court.
MTM is the shit. I can't go back to RTW...
That's pretty much where I'm at. if I'm going to spend $150-200 on a shirt, might as well go MTM or even bespoke. The biggest issue is finding the right fabrics, though. Now, my $30 Gitmans I picked up at Off 5th, no complaints..
Pfft... I'm on the opposite end of the scale, apparently.
I'd totally rock a pair of purple or red motorcycle snake skin armored leather pants.**probably not.
What are the chances of making some shirts for us guys with 18" necks and 50" chests?
I was just assuming it was like a leopard fur-lined collar leather jacket worn by the 6'5" ladies on santa monica blvd between la brea and vine.
Aether: those are probably my favorite MMM shoes, ever. Unfortunately, I'd look effing dumb as shit in them.
Did you try an eraser? A moist cloth?
I've always toyed with the idea of getting a few folks together to buy some ratted out Elite 80s and ride them around in LA in full racing leathers, revving at every red light.