or Connect

Posts by CharlieAngel

that's the idea... And tongue was planted firmly in cheek with my comment. It's certainly not my style, but I'm not the one who has to wear it.
(I think you paid about $100 too much...)
My wardrobe has reached 'saturation" in that I have all the things I set out to have a few years ago. I have a daily "uniform" that I"m happy to wear, that I feel comfortable and confident in. By far, the best investment I've made this year were my Alden Ultimate Jumpers. I picked them up in Shell #8 and Black Shell and wear them just about every day (sundays are my lazy days and I tend to wear chucks). Epaulet Rivet Chinos are by far the best fitting chinos I've ever...
might as well just wear like:
1995-2005: dickies shorts, t-shirts, hoodies, skate shoes/chucks 2008-2009: Slim cut jeans + high top sneakers + t-shirts & hoodies 2010-current: chinos, OCBDs (well, not all OC), alden jumpers 2012-onwards: incorporating more MTM shirting, possibly some wool trousers will make an appearance, feel like I'm going back to how I wanted to dress in the 80s: combat boots (ultimate jumpers do fine here), dark palette trousers, dark palette floral buttondowns... very...
ratioclothing x liberty of london mtm
I used to walk from West Hollywood to Koreatown home from work every day....
:: looks at boots :::: looks at bank account :::: looks at new guitar been saving up for :::: head asplode ::
It's a good compromise between weight and functionality, from what I understand, Langlitz likes to use goatskin on their jackets because it's a little lighter than horse and calf, but still offers good abrasion protection in a fall. I picked goat (moto, black) for those reasons, but also note 99.9% of my riding is under 40mph on streets. I am wrestling with the idea of ordering another jacket in calf (probably a DR in olive) for my infrequent jaunts up the interstate,...
I love love love my ToJ, even though it's hot as balls. Riding on the bike mitigates it a little, but all my shirts are pretty much soaked through by time I make it from Westwood to Koreatown. :/ Anyway, great job.