or Connect

Posts by CharlieAngel

Just got my Olive Service Chinos and Desert Duck Rivets back from the tailor. He was VERY impressed with the construction of the pants.
that's what work/outdoors boots are supposed to look like! nice collection of points, as well.
http://www.nba.com/news/cba_minimumsalary_050804.htmlalmost $500k minimum...I'd sit the hell out of some bench for that.
Yeah, try being a 36.
You must have a huge head for that big of a sack to cover it.
Received the desert duck and olive cargo service pants today. Major props to Epaulet for these. The desert duck is a little tighter in the waist than the olive, but I'm hoping they'll give a little over the course of today as I try to break them in. I have a tailor on the first floor of my new job, i'll get em both hemmed up this week (for some reason, I just don't dig the turn-up look... I've got a 30" inseam and it somehow just makes my legs look even...
here's a post from 2010 about that, but it wouldn't hurt to ask again...
I agree that I like one button better, but I think it's a personal preference thing. Kinda like those guys who button the top button on their polo shirts, or top buttons in general. I'd never do it, but far be it from me to tell someone they can't, even if they have a big fat neck and look special ed..
For posterity, here's me in the spinach green After Dinner just a few minutes ago (hey, i'm even wearing my indigo knickers) Soooo close to being an awesome shirt for me. (note the pulling at the chest/gut, just slightly.. if i raise my arms the sleeves shoot about 2-3 inches back on my arms, and the collar is really just a bit too small... but it really hugs pretty close to my body from my chest downwards...) maybe you guys have better eyes than me, though..
I have the the spinach from a year or so ago? in AD XXL, and it's just oh so slightly too small. Like, it really only needs .5-1" more in the chest/body, 2" in the sleeve length, and I'd prefer another 1.5-2" in shirt length. It's a fucking awesome shirt; love the details, fabric, construction, buttons, etc. It just looks like I'm wearing a little kids' shirt. Instead of selling it on the B&S/ebay, I decided to keep it so I can have it as a "benchmark" for my future...