or Connect

Posts by CharlieAngel

Get a saddleback. Pick one, any one, really. I don't see messengers as "juvenile", but rather something I'd not use for a "professional" job. Thank god I'm just a Software Engineer.
Probably my WvG knickers, a t-shirt and a hoodie, with a pair of JV chucks (multi-eyelet slip ons). However I'd not put that on until the gate since I ride a motorcycle in and no way in hell I'm riding in that outfit.
LOL. yeah, I'm glad I'm a fat fuck because I'd be broke as shit. Although, once the MTM comes in, we'll see how well I can handle it. I've already a nice list of "want" shirts from WvG once we get my sizing down. I might have to go back to selling drugs to support my habit.
That leaves big nasty red marks on your cheeks, though.I ended up with a pair of oversized Prada back in 2007. They're goofy but functional (and fucking expensive. . ) I went and tried the "New Wayfarer" from Ray-ban last week and it was so dwarfed, even in the largest sized, by my face that it was comical. You'd think with a couple billion people there'd be a very large market for Asian fit sunglasses, or at least importing a full-line. I bet an asian-fit specialty...
I believe they said all the new trousers will be MTO for the Rudy cut the first of each month...
I used to always want a black leather jacket with, say, a bauhaus or skinny puppy logo on the back back when I was a rivet punk in the late 80s/early 90s. When I get ready to order mine, if you wanna take a stab at something like it, i might be down... I love the idea of floral decoupage snaking around the shoulders/collars, etc.
I have 3 pairs of Rivet Chinos, but am ordering a couple more pair as time/money permits. Kinda happy (well, my wallet is) I'm too big for the shirts/tops.
I can't help but read that as camel toe...
If you take nice steamy showers, hang the shirt in the bathroom with you (but not in the shower itself) and a lot of the wrinkles will fall out....
In my Desert Ducks today. So happy. Hey Epaulet, any thoughts of releasing the Rivets in more dressy fabrics, especially with the new construction? I know my Reedspace X EPs are very "flannel"-y and many people initially mistake them for dress pants as is, but I kinda salivate at the idea of having them in, say, some of the fabrics that the walt/rudys come in, etc. I'm sure some trouser purists might balk, but I prefer the fit of the rivet chino over that of a...