or Connect

Posts by CharlieAngel

(female) co-worker comment today: You always wear the most awesome pants! (several others were quick to agree) Thank you, Epaulet. Your pants are getting me laid. (today: olive service)
PPS: I envy you camo shirt guys.
Make the models smile and give the thumbs up or the "peace" sign in every pic. More seriously: Site's looking good and I echo other posters' comments, like clickability in the featured page, easy AD/BD and size filtering for the shirts (and I'd like to see the same with the pants). I may be in a minority, but I'm not overly fond of Epaulet's pop-over for sizing (I'd love to just click my size and see what's available, then remove the size choices to agonize what I missed...
Well.. Yes, I'll take that as a compliment. But it was more of "oh shit!" and having to grab the brakes and almost lay the freaking bike down or plaster myself all over the minivan.* Do that in a car and you at least have airbags, seatbelts, crumple zones, etc. Motorcycles are more of a risk, but goddamn. If I can see you as I come down the street 100m away and you wait until I close/enter the intersection.. it's very irritating.*this usually happens at least once a...
my mom once told me: "Korea gul, numba won. Japanese gul, ees okay. Chinese gul, stay away. Sou-east asia gul.... duuuuhhhhhty."
As mentioned in the Epaulet thread, hang your shirt and/or pants in the bathroom while you shower, especially if you like hot showers. not like in the shower with you, but like next to the shower, on the towel rack, etc. Works like a charm for me and quite a few others, and doesn't require any more equipment.
LOL I know.. I've been waiting for that gunmetal restock for so long. That was the first thing I checked and added. Oh well, got the black and the khaki coming in. The Gunmetals will come again.
FUCK. I have the goddamned gunmetals in my cart, try to decide between the black or the navy and now it's sold out. FUCK. FUCK FUCK FUCK. I hate you pokepaulet.
lol.. You know, that's exactly how I wear my shit, though. OCBDs, Chinos, Alden Jumpers.. and I plan to do a ToJ on top of all that (maybe not a Raf, but whatever.. ) With my mohawk, it'll be like 1989 all over again.Speaking of which, I made out with a girl Saturday night listening to an early Cure album. How fucking high school is that?
yeah, I'm already planning to do the 80s thing and paint bauhaus or some such on the back of whichever one I pick up.