or Connect

Posts by CharlieAngel

I love socal where we have the concept of winter weight shorts. I need to come try on that MA-1. Strictly by the measurements I might can squeeze in the largest one with only a t-shirt underneath, but not sure I want to risk it...I"m mostly good on jackets, but your damned tennis lows it definitely rings true. Four pair should be enough for anyone, but no, not only did you have to go and restock that blue/grey heel tab horsehide that sold out before I could get it in my...
And they're coming back in a few days! :: dancing ::Really regret not being able to get in on the museum calf order,
ETA on the combat boot?
Mike/Epaulet: Any new tennis lows coming in? it's either another pair of donegal rivets or sneakers. Or combat boots.
Oh man, this might be the year I finally pick up some Donegals. Although, I'll probably punk rock them out a bit: cut them off below the knees and wear with epaulet trainers (wish I'd gotten in on the combat boots to really fit the mood). :/
Seam ripper to the rescue
As if it would spend any time in the proper orientation....
Hey Mike! Are you planning on continuing an occasional MTO Couro Cromo sneaker thing? I know I missed out on a couple I wouldn't mind putting down as a pre-order. I dug the idea behind the museum calf MTO of late, would love to see that become a regular thing for us EPLA folks.
You shoulda seen Southerners and grunge. "Yeah, dude, you're totally rocking that flannel shirt and corduroy pants. It's 110 degrees and 100% humidity, you should probably take that shit off now."
Are the new glazed cowskin sneakers what you guys thought were the Shell previously? Just curious (and no oxblood??? :P ) And is that bordeaux pretty close to a #9?