or Connect

Posts by Lax28

You are so immature. That is a guitto, I am not a guitto. Stop trolling 16 year old kids on the internet and get a life, please    
I am 16 years old and live in Miami Beach, Florida. Although I am too young to be clubbing, my parents are very friendly with the major club owners and will allow me to go whenever I please. I dont know if anybody here is familiar with the clubs in South Beach but the good ones are Mansion and Liv, and they are High Class but still have that Miami "flash" to them. Lately ive been shopping up a storm in anticipaction of clubbing, but have yet to find a cool, aggresive,...
Thanks, I appreciate the help. Yeah I was definitely not expecting the answers I've been getting.  
ok
Unnecessarily brash.  I asked for help, if you would like to help me find things to wear, that would be appreciated. Im not a clothing savant, quite new to it.   
I am 16 years old and live in Miami Beach, Florida. Although I am too young to be clubbing, my parents are very friendly with the major club owners and will allow me to go whenever I please. I dont know if anybody here is familiar with the clubs in South Beach but the good ones are Mansion and Liv, and they are High Class but still have that Miami flash to them. Lately ive been shopping up a storm in anticipaction of clubbing, but have yet to find a cool, aggresive, and...
  Would anybody have any idea to which brand of clothing his sweater and pants could be, or anything close to it, thanks