or Connect

Posts by Journeyman

You can probably find some online if you look hard enough, although all the places that have them on sale are probably sold out.  However, if you're happy to pay full price of close to $400, you can probably find a pair. 
 Interestingly, that was happening to me a few hours ago, but everything is fine now. 
That's a good look, Foxie - quite possibly my favourite outfit/combination of yours out of the ones that I remember you posting over the past year or so. 
I agree that it's not birdseye or nailhead.    It looks rather like the hopsack weave fabric in an old Brooks Brothers odd jacket of mine, so it could be hopsack.    Then again, I could be entirely wrong.
 Could always do what the ancient Romans did and execute the architect who designed the faulty insulae or domus. 
@ElliotN and @techaview   I am a UK9 in most shoes, including Loake's Capital last, and I take a UK9 in the Rain last.    I don't have any experience with the Simpson last so I can't comment on that. 
 Vicuna, my man, vicuna. http://online.wsj.com/news/articles/SB10001424127887323392204579073090614851288
 Great to hear that it went well, and let's hope that Jason sold lots of ties to help fund the upcoming addition to the family!  With regard to Passaggio, I noticed today that Passaggio Cravatte started following my on Tumblr a while back, so out of curiosity, I idly clicked on his Tumblr and discovered the following post: http://passaggiocravatte.tumblr.com/post/92508419517/bespoke-grenadine-ancient-7-foulds-in-only-2 I found it interesting because over on the Passaggio...
 I don't like the shoulder strap, as it doesn't match the bag and is embroidered with "Louis Vuitton". The attachment points look (to me) a bit gaudy, too.  However, I actually don't mind LV's Epi leather - it is far and away superior, both in looks and quality, to their monogram and damier canvas ranges, and they look a lot more dignified, too. 
   I quite like these - they remind me of a pair of ACG Mowabbs that I had back in the 1990s. Man, they were great shoes and they lasted for years, too.