or Connect

Posts by Journeyman

If you keep going in that direction, you're going to end up building a forge and making your own tools!
  Isn't that just caused by the curve of the crystal and the angle of the photo, rather than by the shape of the hour markers themselves? P.S. How's the polo shirt project coming along? I'm interested in purchasing some when it's up and running as good, long-sleeved polo shirts with button cuffs and shirt collars are hard to find.
 Well, I don't necessarily agree. I do think that, if someone is dissatisfied with a product, they should attempt to settle things privately first. In other words, they should give the vendor a chance to make things good, if the issue is actually the fault of the vendor. As we all know, of course, mud tends to stick and stuff lingers on the internet for years, so as I said, before airing any dirty laundry, the vendor should be given a chance to respond and make things...
 It's only a short drive up the M1 and you'll be going against the traffic flow!
 TBM, you're going to be hanging around in town for rather a long time, in that case!
 Very good, Gerry. Just one nitpick - if you really want to imitate Claghorn, you should be carrying your shoes in your hand, rather than your bag!
  Oh, I don't know - we could sample the contents of his new wine fridge.
   Great - look forward to seeing you then. Are you going to be wearing your suede A-1 for easy identification? I'm wearing a grey suit in a large-scale, glen-plaid check with a brown grenadine tie, so I expect that it will be fairly easy to spot me.
 Agreed - if the blue was a bit darker, it would be an absolute winner but the mid-blue dial and bezel are a bit too bright and light.    I love the look of that one except for the stem of the crown. I know it's really petty, but I find that the blue on the stem of the crown to be off-putting. If it just had a plain, screw-down crown and stem it would be great but the coloured stem jars a bit.
 Yes, and it's quite frustrating.