or Connect

Posts by Journeyman

Personally, I wouldn't want to live in an apartment that has what appears to be translucent cladding over most of the windows. I'd like to you, you know, actually have a view if the building's position allows it.
 I also thought that it was the worst thing I'd ever seen, until someone posted a link to "bow ties" that looked similar to the wooden ones above but which were made out of cut-out aluminium. https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1004547155/bow-ties-damico-aluminum-leather-wood The horror... the horror... What makes it even worse is that the Kickstarter campaign managed to raise twice as much as they were aiming to raise. Who the hell is kicking in money for an aluminium...
 Great - thank you very much! Let's hope that someone (hint, hint!) decides to stock some cordovan ones again, if shell cordovan becomes more freely available.
 @gyasih - I'd like to be able to help but I probably can't as I'm flying overseas in a couple of days and won't be back for a few weeks. Still, if you'd like to send me a PM, I'm happy to see if I can be of assistance. However, it's worth noting that postage from Australia to elsewhere in the world is ridiculously expensive. I think that it will cost AUD$65 or more to send a parcel containing a pair of shoes from here to the US, and that's without insurance. I know that...
^ That's a relief - good to see that they're making a less obtrusive version without the tacky logos slapped all over it.   Now all they need to do is bring back the ACG Mowabb and I'll be a happy man.
Dirty Old Man.
  I do like the self-portrait that fxh carefully created for the tie.
  If I remember correctly, you were stocking a split-toe blucher in cordovan on the Queens (?) last a while back, weren't you? I can't remember whether the split-toe stitching was obvious or whether the seam was quite fine.
 Design of the jacket looks good, but all the writing/branding is rubbish. Get rid of everything except the ACG logos on the left and right sides of the chest and it would be great. As it is, it's got more branding than the recent WANG x H&M collab, and that was covered in branding.
       Sounds like the beginning of another split to me!