or Connect

Posts by Journeyman

Paying in a lump sum would only make sense if he paid two years in advance. The last time Jamison posted in this thread was on 13 February 2013 and the last time he was online (well, at least logged in) on SF was at the end of February 2013.   In other words, he hasn't bothered checking in here or updating his own affiliate thread in 1 year and 9 months - and counting.   He hasn't even updated the Howard Yount Tumblr for 11 months. I used to receive the occasional...
 I've heard that it typically costs $600/month. That was a while back, though. I don't know if that figure was accurate at the time, although I assume that it was. I agree that it's odd that Jamison continues to pay that much money for a Howard Yount affiliate thread, given that he doesn't use it at all and that it's now mostly comprised of people complaining about his lack of communication or asking for a return mailing address, with the occasional positive comment about...
 +1.  Uniqlo have a couple of lines of socks now - their "classic" cotton socks and a line of thinner, somewhat more upmarket looking "Supima" cotton socks. The classic socks come in a whole rainbow of colours and while they're not what I'd call thick, they're certainly not as thin as your typical Pantherella or Marcoliani etc socks. The newer, Supima line are thinner than the classic cotton socks and come in some different weaves and some patterns, too. I wear both types...
^ Were you really wearing that vest today?    What was the weather like down there in Melbourne? It was 40 degrees celsius here in Brisbane today, without much of a breeze. The thought of wearing a down vest makes me want to collapse with heat exhaustion! 
I think that there have been some photos of Esther Quek, one of the editors of The Rake, but given that she wears menswear-inspired outfits very well, I thought that I'd post some more.    These are all taken from Tumblr. Apologies for not attributing them, but they'd been re-tumbled many, many times and, of course, may not even have originated on Tumblr in the first place:          
 Yes, indeed.  I'm quite surprised that Gianni still shows his face on SF, or at least shows his face without having apologised for his shameless misrepresentation of "vintage" silks and his failure to provide customers with goods that they paid for. It's also very disappointing - although perhaps not surprising - that style bloggers don't seem to bother doing a basic Google search for Passaggio Cravatte before writing up a soft-soap piece singing Gianni's praises. The...
^ Surely that article is satirical. Surely it must be. 
^ Lovely combo, Jason.
 Just in time for a scorching hot summer!  When you get a chance to try it on somewhere cool, so you don't melt away immediately, I'd be interested in getting your impressions concerning fit.