or Connect

Posts by Journeyman

I think that you are infringing* on fxh's territory with that sort of terrible joke.
 Well, that would explain the "compost" smell...   Shouldn't any decent hairdresser or barber give you a "bespoke" haircut? If you join the army and get a haircut, then you might not have much choice in what you get. Apart from that, though, when you go to the hairdresser or barber, they should typically ask you what you want and, if you like, have a chat with you about the sort of hairstyle that will suit your face and hair, and so you're getting a bespoke haircut.  
  "The computer says "NO!""
 That's hilarious. “We have sheep in Italy that we own,” Rahman said, “so we get to cut out the middleman.” Combatant Gentlemen’s sheep are on the same farm as Tom Ford’s sheep..." So they own Italian sheep on the same farm as Tom Ford's sheep? I'm sure that there's a joke in there somewhere. I always thought that the vast majority of sheep in Italy are used for milk production (so as to make cheese), rather than grown for wool. There was I thinking that most high-end...
 Agreed. Herringbone and R&B look like clones which, of course, is not surprising given that they're both owned by Van Laack but it's a pity that VL has merged them to such an extent that they're pretty much indistinguishable from each other, and they're both uninspiring, too. They're even using the same terms to describe colours now - "bandeira stripe" and so on (whatever the heck "bandeira" is - it seems to be a bright green). Someone posted a while back that Suit Supply...
  https://au.linkedin.com/in/curtiscampion Ironically, he's wearing a suit in his profile picture: 
 Probably a bit politically incorrect nowadays as it could be construed as making fun of someone with a speech impediment, but that's from the classic "Stutter Rap" by Morris Minor and the Majors. Well no-one's ever seen what I meanfrom the age of n-n-n-n-n-n-thirteen.we've all been caught in a m-m-mouth trapso join with us and do the st-st-st-st-st-st-st-stutter rap... 
 @fxh will probably be along shortly to dispense some advice, but I'd try leaving the suit to air for a while. Try turning both the trousers and jacket inside out, putting them on hangers, and then put the hangers out on the clothes line so that the jacket and trousers are exposed to the sun. You could also try spraying them with fabric freshener or something similar. I think that I remember reading that a mild solution of water and vinegar, mixed together in a spray...
 Are we talking about a pair of shoes, or London Underground stations?? ;-)