or Connect

Posts by Journeyman

You can, but it doesn't work as well as sniping.If you bid your max amount early, then you will unfortunately get some imbeciles who will keep on bidding, bidding, bidding to find out what your max bid is so that they can then bid a bit more than it. This has one of two results - either they give up before they reach your max bid amount, but they've driven up the price considerably, or they end up bidding more than you and you then have to decide whether to increase your...
Interesting that, if that is a genuine pic of the proposed Tudor Black Bay "Bronze", that Tudor decided to adopt numerals for the 3, 6 and 9 spots, rather than indices as on other Black Bay models.
 Sniping, man, sniping. Don't pre-bid - just bide your time, keep your powder dry, and then put in your one-and-only bid at the end. Bid the max that you're prepared to pay and that's it.
I watched this last night:        Surprisingly good and enjoyable.    I watched both Avengers movies recently, and didn't really enjoy them, but I've been watching a few of the "solo" movies (Captain America, Thor, and now this one) and I like them a lot more. They're quieter, without the hectic, very large scale battles and massive destruction of the Avengers movies, and there's more plot development. Obviously, not to be taken seriously, but pleasantly escapist.
 Mimo, I think that particular GP model actually has a Dubois-Dupraz chrono module added to the base movement.  Later 1966 chronographs do use an in-house GP movement, but I don't think that's one of them. 
^Cox, I think that you've almost managed to talk yourself into taking it over as a side business!    And the best bit is - you get your pick of the ties! 
  TAG Heuer did make a re-edition of the Autavia about ten years back, but it was the less attractive, 1970s-style case, rather than the lovely, more circular, 1960s style case. 
Jase, I'm sorry to hear that as I've bought fantastic ties and other items from you in the past (and, in fact, I was wearing an HC tie today).    However, I know that as life changes, plans change with it and family and kids are much more important than selling a few ties! Enjoy the time with your kids as they grow up and take them on fishing expeditions up into the mountains with you, too, as it will create great memories for both your children and yourself. 
  A few different members here have used him for suits/jackets, shirts and shoes - hopefully some of them will chime in with their experiences, which all seemed to be positive. Unfortunately, the SF search engine doesn't seem to be very good at giving precise responses, but you could try doing a search for "Kazuna" to see what results come up, too.
 Looks like the IWC GST Aquatimer 3536. Unfortunately, it's an old model, so I don't think that it is part of IWC's current lineup. From memory, it came in a choice of steel or titanium.  If you like the look of the IWC, you might also like some of Sinn's diving watches:  U1: U200: