or Connect

Posts by Journeyman

I understand only too well that "journalists" (and I use the term loosely) who write about fashion are often almost entirely ignorant of what they are writing about, but I do also wonder whether places like P.Johnson actually try to educate journalists as to the differences between made-to-order and bespoke.  I wish that they would, and I hope that they would. After all, given that it's their business, one would think that they'd want to be explain what they do as clearly...
 Man, I wish that we had Nike ID in Australia.  Then again, it's probably better for both my wallet and for local shoe stores that we don't. 
I haven't been purchasing much lately (bar a couple of ties from Jason and some G.Inglese shirts from Deer Style), but I couldn't resist picking up a pair of the Nike x Fragment Design Tennis Classic SP:     
Nike x Fragment Design Tennis Classic SP with the heel tab in "dark concord":       END Clothing still has quite a few sizes available. I took my usual size and they fit well. Slightly longer in the toebox than my Nike running shoes but otherwise pretty similar. 
 The suit looked alright, in my opinion.  The overall outfit would have looked much, much better if he had worn a sky blue shirt and a darker tie (navy or chocolate, for example), as it would have looked warmer and provided more contrast. 
  If you could actually make some informative, non-abusive, non-condescending posts concerning architecture, that would be great. Please feel free to do so. 
 Or, as I like to say, "A law-talkin' guy".  
 It might be a bit out of the ordinary, perhaps, but I'd be tempted to go for the reddish colour on the right instead of the caramel colour on the left.  I've seen the reddish knit used on russet horsehide A2 jackets and it looks good, so it might suit your A1, too. Then again, the A1 has more knitted fabric visible than the A2 as the A1 has the knitted collar, so that could influence your choice.
Especially when you are new to shoe-buying and don't really know what the shape of your foot is like, or what brands suit you, or what lasts from particular brands suit you, I definitely think that it makes sense to try on shoes at bricks-and-mortar stores before buying online.   I think that it also pays to take things slowly at first, not only so you have time to figure out what fits your feet before you splurge on lots of shoes, but also so that you get a feeling for...