or Connect

Posts by Journeyman

Isn't that five?
 That's a bit blunt, but I'd have to agree. They're a pretty awful mash-up and if they didn't have MJ and Federer repping them, no-one would want them. It's simply the name/brand that's drawing people, not the appearance or quality. Well, that's my personal take on it, anyway.

That all depends on whether you have upper cabinets or not...
 SB, with respect, that's not the issue. As I mentioned above, the issue is one of overall space. Some kitchens are small, and thus don't have that much storage space if you decide not to have upper cabinets for aesthetic reasons. Having full-height cabinets looks good, but takes away bench space. Therefore, having upper as well as lower cabinets with a break in between for bench space might not be aesthetically appealing, but it is very practical, especially in smaller...
  The ability to choose different sleeve lengths with Tyrwhitt and TM Lewin shirts is a big advantage, especially if you have arms that are either longer or shorter than average.
 I haven't looked at either for a while, but I suspect that it's much of a muchness. CT shirts tend to have fairly stiff collars and cuffs, which can be a downside if you like softer collars. MJ Bale shirts tend to put the stitching too close to the edge of the collars for my liking (as I like the edge stitching to be set back about 5mm), but that's subjective and probably just a sign that I'm too obsessive about clothing details. Some MJ Bale shirts also have some odd...
 Agreed.   Well, clearly it comes down to the size of the kitchen. As an example, quite a lot of apartments have fairly small kitchens and there's not always room for an island bench with additional storage and, as the kitchen is small, there's not that much bench space, either. As a result, wall-to-ceiling cabinetry might look good, but it's not always practical because it takes away too much bench space in smaller kitchens. It may well not look as elegant, but as a...
 Slightly off topic and I could be wrong, but I think that regardless/irregardless is the correct word for the sentence. 
 Oli, it's not quite so simple as all that, as there are differences within those two camps. Not all "continental" suits have minimally padded shoulders and are slim-fitting, for example. If you want to go down the rabbit-hole, you can delve into differences between Roman, Milanese and Neapolitan tailoring.However, simply put, I suppose that when most people think of the drape cut, they think of having some extra fabric in the shoulder and armscye, padding in the...