or Connect

Posts by Journeyman

^Interesting. If the shirts can be made with unfringed cuffs, I'd be interested in the blue- and orange-striped ones for Friday/weekend casual wear.
 Agree on the great pics - thanks, EFV. I like a lot of Post Imperial's patterns and colours, but I'm deterred from buying anything because of the fringed cuffs on the shirts and the fringed ends on the ties. Absent the fringes, I'd definitely be a customer as they'd be great for a more casual look.. Hopefully, though, I'm in the minority and that there are a lot of people out there who by Tirailleur1's products!
 I've ordered quite a few pairs from Valmour in France, but that was always in conjunction with a shipment of Saphir polish and cream, as the shipping cost is too high to warrant ordering shoelaces alone. I noticed recently that the Shoe Snob has started selling flat, waxed shoelaces in a variety of colours on his online store, so that could be worth a look: http://www.theshoesnob.com/products/flat-waxed-dress-shoe-laces-75cm-30in As well as a lot of eye-catching colours,...
  I'm not - the base ruins it for me.
 I was sorting through some boxes of stuff on the weekend and found some old VHS tapes, including Blazing Saddles. I really, really wanted to watch it but unfortunately I no longer have a VHS player. I'll have to keep an eye out for the DVD. Hedley Lamarr: I want you to round up every vicious criminal and gunslinger in the west. Take this down.... I want rustlers, cut throats, murderers, bounty hunters, desperados, mugs, pugs, thugs, nitwits, halfwits, dimwits, vipers,...
 Tira - Are the cuffs frayed on both the shirt and jacket sleeves??
 I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure that the only place that sells Aldens in the whole of Australia is Double Monk in Melbourne, and they only started carrying them recently.  Also, if looking to order from overseas, be aware that quite a few websites won't ship Aldens outside the US as Alden doesn't let them.  
 That is a very diplomatically-worded comment, Cox! 
 Thanks for the heads-up, Cox. I've been thinking of getting a pink OCBD for quite a while now, so I might go in to see what BB have in stock.  How else does one spell "pyjamas", by the way? 
 Loved the Jessica Rabbit character: Jessica Rabbit: "You don't know how hard it is being a woman looking the way I do."Eddie Valiant: "You don't know how hard it is being a man looking at a woman looking the way you do."Jessica Rabbit: "I'm not bad. I'm just drawn that way."   Great film, and Fassbender was excellent.  Emotionally harrowing, though. Not a relaxing film.