or Connect

Posts by RuffyD

There's one from FW14 on Needsupply, on discount toohttp://needsupply.com/mens/brands/engineered-garments/banded-collar-shirt.html
Hoping to find a good home for this tailor made olive tweed blazer, lined with purple silk, and leather patched elbows, this well made jacket will help keep you warm. I am situated in Hong Kong though so the person taking the jacket may need to pay shipping fees (I estimate it to be around $20-$25 shipped to the US).   Measurements: Chest: 40" Sleeves: 26.8" Back length: 32.5" Shoulders: 18"
For sale is a brand new without tags Issey Miyake Men checked scarf from the current SS15 season. Original retail is around $600.   Composition: 51% Silk, 36% Wool, 13% Cupro Measurements: 180cm x 40cm Made in Japan   Has an additional simplified Chinese tag because it was bought from the Issey Miyake store in Beijing.
For sale is a Patrik Ervell Field coat in khaki from the SS13 collection. Worn this 3 times, like new condition. I still have the tags if the buyer wants it.   Measurements:  Chest: 21.5" Sleeves: 25" Shoulders: 20.5" Front length: 28"
Hoping to find a good home for this tailor made olive tweed blazer, lined with purple silk, and leather patched elbows, this well made jacket will help keep you warm. I am situated in Hong Kong though so the person taking the jacket may need to pay shipping fees (I estimate it to be around $20-$25 shipped to the US).   Measurements: Chest: 40" Sleeves: 26.8" Back length: 32.5" Shoulders: 18"
For sale is a khaki poplin Trail Vest in size M. Worn sparingly, in great condition (no holes or signs of wear).    Very cool vest lots of details and pockets for everything.    Measurements: Pit to Pit: 21.5" Front length: 25"
Have a khaki trail vest in M for trade, forgot which season its from (maybe SS12), in great condition 7 or 8/10. Poplin material, has tons of pockets, perfect for summer    
For sale is a pair of Cushman rail road stripe work pants I purchased recently from Japan. Original retail was around $220, bought them on discount so passing on the offer. Brand new with tags, only tried on once at home but found them to be too short for me (I'm 6"4). Very well made pair of work pants, rivet button fly, cinch back.    Measurements:  Waist: 16.5" Inseam: 30" Waist to hem: 41"
For sale is Gitman Bros Vintage Japanese Cotton Yarn Dyed Dobby Cloth shirt in XL, I had it professionally tailored down to fit a M/L (see measurements below). Worn 2-3 times. Really cool fabric, very light and airy, perfect for Spring/Summer.    Measurements:  Chest: 21.5" Sleeves: 26" Shoulder: 18.5" Front length: 28"
Mauro, is the hand knit same as the one you posted last year?