or Connect

Posts by RuffyD

For sale is a pair of Cushman rail road stripe work pants I purchased recently from Japan. Original retail was around $220, bought them on discount so passing on the offer. Brand new with tags, only tried on once at home but found them to be too short for me (I'm 6"4). Very well made pair of work pants, rivet button fly, cinch back.    Measurements:  Waist: 16.5" Inseam: 30" Waist to hem: 41"
For sale is Gitman Bros Vintage Japanese Cotton Yarn Dyed Dobby Cloth shirt in XL, I had it professionally tailored down to fit a M/L (see measurements below). Worn 2-3 times. Really cool fabric, very light and airy, perfect for Spring/Summer.    Measurements:  Chest: 21.5" Sleeves: 26" Shoulder: 18.5" Front length: 28"
Mauro, is the hand knit same as the one you posted last year?  
Picked up this andover from yoox 
Probably not the right place to post this, but has yoox has a bunch of ts(s) for cheap in their warehouse sale. http://www.yoox.com/us/men/shoponline#/d=15419&dept=samplesaleman&gender=U&page=1&season=X
mhi x Penfield down jacket in size L, very light weight and warm, 80/20 goose down filling.  Bought when I was studying in the UK, worn a lot but still in great condition. It has a very subtle print all across the jacket (believe its the mhi logo).  Selling because I live in HK and have another Moncler jacket.   Measurements:  Chest: 59cm Sleeves: 65cm Back length: 84cm
For sale is a reversible vest by Japanese brand Orslow. Bought this on my travels, think it was around $200. One side is a washed denim, the other is a printed cotton. There's a strap of leather you can use to tighten the vest.   Measurements:   Pit to pit: 48cm Collar to hem: 61cm
Bought this jacket from another member a year or 2 ago, one of my favourite coats but sadly is a little tight around the chest. Worn but kept in great condition. It has around 5% metal in the material to give it a slight shimmer under light and a bit of rigidness in the fabric. Unlined.      Pit to pi: 22" Sleeve length: 26" Back length: 35.5" Shoulders: 18"
For sale are 3 Kent & Curwen ties and a Salvatore Ferragamo tie (solid navy). All 100% silk, bought these a couple years ago, but haven't worn them since I changed jobs. They have all been worn but are in great condition. Price is $50 each shipped to anywhere in the world.     Square pattern (Kent & Curwen) Made in Italy 3.7 inches wide   Solid Navy (Salvatore Ferragamo) Made in Italy 3.7 inches wide   Polka dot (Kent & Curwen) Made in Germany 3.7 inches...
Looks great @Fycus ! Haven't thought about that, might give shortening the front hem a try when it gets cool enough to layer in Hong Kong.