or Connect

Posts by RuffyD

Bought this jacket from another member a year or 2 ago, one of my favourite coats but sadly is a little tight around the chest. Worn but kept in great condition. It has around 5% metal in the material to give it a slight shimmer under light and a bit of rigidness in the fabric. Unlined.      Pit to pi: 22" Sleeve length: 26" Back length: 35.5" Shoulders: 18"
For sale are 3 Kent & Curwen ties and a Salvatore Ferragamo tie (solid navy). All 100% silk, bought these a couple years ago, but haven't worn them since I changed jobs. They have all been worn but are in great condition. Price is $50 each shipped to anywhere in the world.     Square pattern (Kent & Curwen) Made in Italy 3.7 inches wide   Solid Navy (Salvatore Ferragamo) Made in Italy 3.7 inches wide   Polka dot (Kent & Curwen) Made in Germany 3.7 inches...
Looks great @Fycus ! Haven't thought about that, might give shortening the front hem a try when it gets cool enough to layer in Hong Kong.
I think the long dayton can work as an outerwear piece too Wearing it over a white henley tee (sorry for the crappy quality)
Purchased this shirt on my travels in Japan a while back, I believe the brand is defunct as I cannot find any info on them online.  The shirt is made from a very soft brushed cotton in a special digi camo pattern, mother of pearl buttons. Made in Japan. Great condition, no stains or signs of wear   Measurements: Chest: 22.5" Sleeves: 24.5" Shoulders: 19" Front length: 26.5"   Price: $120 $100 $80 (includes worldwide shipping)
For sale is a very cool piece by Real McCoy's. Short sleeve workshirt in a very fine hickory stripe pattern, grey base color. Two patch embroideries on the front and 1 on the back, triple stitched. Originally purchased for $230 in Japan. Great condition, no stains or signs of wear.   Measurements: Chest: 23" Length: 29"   Price: SOLD
TBS code: FW14-20-6MFVO
You can email them, they speak English. However they don't ship internationally so you'll need to use a forwarding service, you can try Tenso, right now they're doing a 3000 yen off shipping promotion for orders over 10,000 yen.
Thanks @mbaum ! I was worried at first but the measurements Nepenthes provided seemed to show it fit slightly bigger, plus I couldn't find any stores stocking size L so I gave it a try.  The measurements on the M are:   pit to pit 21.5"  sleeves 25.2" shoulder 19.3"
Just received the long dayton shirt in bird on plaid print I'm 6'4, 200 lbs, went with medium