or Connect

Posts by RuffyD

For sale is a Uniqlo Undercover charcoal peacoat in size L, solid construction with some pretty cool details (e.g. sleeves). In great condition, worn sparingly because I have quite a few coats and the Hong Kong winter is only 2-3 months long.   Measurements:  Chest: 21" Sleeves: 26" Back length: 33"   Price: $120 (free worldwide shipping)
For sale is a White Mountaineering Light Grey Selspan Corduroy backpack, in good condition (there is a bit of dirt on the corduroy but will come off with a wash). I really like this backpack but currently have too many bags and I mainly use the backpack I made myself. Material is a rugged canvas with suede and corduroy details, made in Japan.   Measurements: 48 x 34 x 14 cm Price: $150 (free worldwide shipping)
10% code for TBS SS14-VIP-10-OFF
For the contest Dandy pants
Seiko Alarm Chronograph Stainless Steel Quartz Watch Condition: good Movement: Japan QUARTZ CAL.7T32 MOVEMENT Case: stainless steel Dimensions: 39mm diameter, 9mm height Dial: light blue dial Strap/bracelet: Stainless steel WR: 100 meters SOLD
For bottoms, Mauro offers Justin and Predator for the chinos, and Paul and Riviera for trousers. Personally I think Mauro should add some more description to each fit on the size chart.
I have the light grey selspan backpack from a while back (2011 or 2012). The material is really thin, I'm afraid to put anything sharp in it in case it punctures the bag, reminds me of Jansport bag.Not really worth it imo, dunno about their new bags though
I really like the shirts WvG puts out since Mauro uses a lot of interesting material at a much more affordable price point. The pants on the other hand don't really appeal to me, like some of the guys mentioned, details like hand assembled zippers don't really mean much to me. I'll pick up a pair of jeans and dandy pants when they launch.
Picked up this shirt last year. Only worn twice, still have tags, well made with MOP buttons.    Measurements:  Chest: 23" Shoulder: 18.5" Sleeves: 26" Length: 31"   Price: $70 $60 (free worldwide shipping)
Purple brown gingham shirt with a cutaway color by Epaulet New York. Nice soft shirt made from pima cotton, no stains or damages, still in great condition. Selling because I've gained weight so feels a bit tight around the torso now.   Measurements: Chest: 21.5" Front length: 26.5" Shoulders: 18" Sleeves: 25.5"   Price: $95 $80 $70 (free worldwide shipping)