or Connect

Posts by RuffyD

Looks great @Fycus ! Haven't thought about that, might give shortening the front hem a try when it gets cool enough to layer in Hong Kong.
I think the long dayton can work as an outerwear piece too Wearing it over a white henley tee (sorry for the crappy quality)
Purchased this shirt on my travels in Japan a while back, I believe the brand is defunct as I cannot find any info on them online.  The shirt is made from a very soft brushed cotton in a special digi camo pattern, mother of pearl buttons. Made in Japan. Great condition, no stains or signs of wear   Measurements: Chest: 22.5" Sleeves: 24.5" Shoulders: 19" Front length: 26.5"   Price: $120 (includes worldwide shipping)
For sale is a very cool piece by Real McCoy's. Short sleeve workshirt in a very fine hickory stripe pattern, grey base color. Two patch embroideries on the front and 1 on the back, triple stitched. Originally purchased for $230 in Japan. Great condition, no stains or signs of wear.   Measurements: Chest: 23" Length: 29"   Price: $150 (includes worldwide shipping)
TBS code: FW14-20-6MFVO
You can email them, they speak English. However they don't ship internationally so you'll need to use a forwarding service, you can try Tenso, right now they're doing a 3000 yen off shipping promotion for orders over 10,000 yen.
Thanks @mbaum ! I was worried at first but the measurements Nepenthes provided seemed to show it fit slightly bigger, plus I couldn't find any stores stocking size L so I gave it a try.  The measurements on the M are:   pit to pit 21.5"  sleeves 25.2" shoulder 19.3"
Just received the long dayton shirt in bird on plaid print I'm 6'4, 200 lbs, went with medium  
It seems to say they use some special liquid/preservation solution, and then some stuff about time passing by very slowly in the jar.
A little off topic but I found this Japanese retailer called Five Star that has items from past EG seasons. They have size L for certain items too. http://www.fivestar.ne.jp/product-group/2392?page=1