or Connect

Posts by Manofstyle85

I did not understand the below-market, sorry. I'll remember that next time I am cleaning my closet.
After awhile if he wants to rid of it by selling it, is that soooooooooooooo bad?
So what should I do with the stuffs I got from Marshalls or Consignment shops, give it back to them? You see, when it comes to stuff that I want, profit don't matter to me when I am getting rid of them.
I am stopping the back and forth beetwen Andro and I. But I only did this, to clear this up, since it looks like other members on here told him that I buy cheap stuff on here to flip on ebay for big profit. So, let's be clear, I only inquire and purchase things that are my size and intend to wear (42R, 16.5, 11.5B or 12B). Will they end up on ebay? Sometime in the future, yes, as with everything else in my closet and it doesn't matter where it came from.
One and only one account since 2008, Childofstyle85, for both buying and selling. I haven't done many deals on here, so I am not so sure where this info is coming from. I may have to repeat myself, Kiton shirt was to tight around neck and I tried to make a 10.5-11 canali shoes work for 11.5, well it did for the first 30mins of wearing it (only women are allowed to use this statement "Those shoes are killing me"). Everything else is still in my closet. You have the right...
Oh I had to resell that Kiton suit jacket I purchased from you last month (on ebay), sleeves couldn't lengthen to where i needed it. I M A BAD MAN. The Alan Flusser is my closet, waiting for the right moment to wear it.
I just want to clear something here. I contacted Adrofan about two of the J.Press SCs he posted. Here was his reply:   AndroFan Today at 6:56 am   Sorry, but I'm entirely unwilling to sell any items to you, even if they may be in your size range.  Several other forum members I've spoken to have identified you as a known re-flipper: you buy items very cheaply from other generous forum members, and then resell them on ebay for...
Not sure what happen, in my part of the country I don't see the big stuff so often and I used to do well with the middle and lower end stuff. Last year around this time I sold a Hugo boss (42R) navy blazer for $177 with over 30 watchers, last week I found the same model in 38R and I couldn't even get $80 for it, grrrrr.
I miss the days when my Hugo Boss used to go for $70-$150, now my Zegnas don't even go for that much. That was just last year, folks.
I think it's worth it, it's a Hickey freeman bespoke suit. I was afraid that dry cleaning wouldn't get it out.