or Connect

Posts by Manofstyle85

I guess I am a different breed. It's always a pleasure running into a well dressed guy and sometime start a conversation form that, asking about where they shop, brands, etc... and eventually lead to other topics. Some where amaze that I shop at thrift store and start thrifting themselves. I have no problem telling anybody where sale are, I am on mailing list of many large department stores and tell people all the time where is having sale, I have no problem teaching...
  I had the same experience. When I first started, I picked up everything brooks brothers, ties, shirt, suits, blazer, fit me or not, thinking that I found a gold mine. Now, I rarely pick up Brooks Bros. even the one that fits me.  
Speaking of Neinman Marcus, I did found an Oxxford supers 180's for Neiman Marcus    
I was wondering if there was any spot that you know you are going to find something valuable whenever you walk in. Close to a year now, this is my second significant findings from this store.  
  Sweet deal on shoes! My hermes are all gone now, i don't care too much for the soft silk fabric. Oh, I also got a brand new Italo Ferreti (lavender).   I only conclude that someone may have died, because the hermes, charvet and versace look like they are from the same collection. I have been thrifting for almost a year now and 90% of my killer findings are from the poorest part of town.  
I will scream the day I found an Isaia anything
Is it just me or is it really difficult to find something nice in thrift shop closer to the wealthier neighborhoods?
It was in Boca Raton, i think someone died. I gave up on that spot because it was not working for me, I guess that day was my luck.  
Last weekalone I collected five zegna ties, 2 belvest sport coat, Paul Stuart Tux., Huntsman of Saville row tux... The prior to that I found 23 hermes tie, 2 charvet, 2 versace, same spot same day
  I hear you, I just thought some areas would be hotter than others. But, I found nice stuff in unexpected part of town