or Connect

Posts by Douglas

Seriously. Actually, the one in our house doesn't make enough. Occasionally it also jams and it is a major bummer when I have no ice. It's probably a great size for a family but when the family has a dinner party the family must buy ice.
Even nature knows that pinks are bottoms.
It's Piob, you microaggressive racist. Check your privilege.
haquea3000 has outpaced stitches for the day. his posts are more interesting, however. regrettably, i lack superpower mod authority and cannot spaminate, as he lives in health and body. maybe we should leave him up there.
I am the best person; ergo, my practices are the best practices.quod erak destrada
It's amazing, what an opportunity blown by incompetence. It's like Pepsi not being able to capitalize when Coke told everyone to fuck off.
very sorry to hear this.
I just got out of an exit meeting with a team of government auditors. I don't care what side of the aisle you're on, seeing, hearing, and watching these guys in action is enough to make any thinking person want to blow their brains out. What absurd waste and inefficiency these people lord over, propagate, and leave in their wake.
I met an executioner once. I was in a service organization in high school that also brought in interesting speakers to come talk to us. The facilitator later was accused of being a pedophile, which was pretty much commonly known by all the guys that were members (it was an all-boys "club") but he was also a local judge. I am as close as I could possibly be to 100% certain he never touched anybody, but it was not uncommon for him to invite people to play tennis at his...
what kind of bag of dicks marries someone named "lady bird?"