or Connect

Posts by Douglas

how big did she draw her penis?
The game sucked balls. (mostly because I am an O's fan)O's situational hitting has been shit all year; last night was no exception. 7 men left on base, including several legit scoring opportunities with guys on 2B with less than 2 outs. O's 0-7 with RISP last night. Abysmal.Situational pitching was also dumb. Baltimore homers are all lamenting the overturned SB call in the 9th, but the runner should not have even been on. Hunter is grooving 96mph fastballs low and...
You're a pretty awesome StyleForum member. I would love to meet you in real life.
Also, many of the people I work with.
Oh, and Tommy Fucking Hunter.
Facebook. (Piob is laughing now.) Seriously, Facebook is fucking shit. Complete shit. When the world is in a post-apocalyptic shambles and the remaining scraps of humanity are trying to rebuild some sense of a social order, the turning point in our species' demise will have been Facebook. It is a haven for sanctimony, self-congratulation, and self-delusion (and its reinforcement). It is a platform for profoundly thoughtless political statements (and their mindless...
then buy new furniture when you get there.
lol, you're 3 years too late to this debate. The matter is long settled.
I have a recurring dream that I am about to have an AIDS test and I have, um, prepared poorly for it.
turk, for a guy with an automated irrigation system, that's some sad looking grass.