or Connect

Posts by Douglas

it's totally begging for a satire troll account.
Conne, you could fill a pressure cooker up with marbles and thumbtacks; that would get you into heaven. If you're really good about it they might even let you be one of the virgins.
Jesus Christ, this Humans of New York page on FB is like a distillation of everything that is wrong with Facebook, and with the Whiniest Generation.Every day it's a photo of some NYC douche with something I guess they think is some kind of profound quote that is a snapshot into their life. Usually then it's commented on by about a million people expressing their lame support. Here is today:Comments include:jesus christ people, are you really all this fragile?
True story: years ago I was fooling around with a quite-serious-at-the-time GF who lived out of town, just an hour or two before heading to my folks' house for a dinner that would be introducing her to the fam for the first time. Well, "something" ended up in her eye, and I'm not sure if this is normal or what, or if mascara or something ended up in there with it, but her eye got seriously bloodshot and was really kind of freakish looking even into the first hour or two...
next time you're blowing a dude in a back alley, wear safety glasses.
I just had a glass whiteboard put in my office, as well as a ceiling-mounted projector that throws an image onto it. I was a little nervous about doing it, wondering if they'd end up being toys I never used, but I've been doing smaller 2-3 person meetings in my office and using both all the time. They're awesome productivity tools.
I'm an O's fan, but I thought Ausmus' reaction to Verlander throwing behind Cruz was good.I'm still not convinced Hunter was intentionally plunked, but I can certainly see why Hunter would have thought so, and if throwing behind Cruz settles the score, then it's a fine resolution all around. It's baseball, and nobody got hurt.
My house can withstand typhoons, but the only way to walk from room to room during one is to go outside, which is pretty fun in 100mph winds.
how big did she draw her penis?
The game sucked balls. (mostly because I am an O's fan)O's situational hitting has been shit all year; last night was no exception. 7 men left on base, including several legit scoring opportunities with guys on 2B with less than 2 outs. O's 0-7 with RISP last night. Abysmal.Situational pitching was also dumb. Baltimore homers are all lamenting the overturned SB call in the 9th, but the runner should not have even been on. Hunter is grooving 96mph fastballs low and...