or Connect

Posts by Douglas

Hypothetical scenario: You've decided to have a family, and need a large vehicle to accommodate children, and their attendant car safety seats, and the things you will often have to haul along with them, such as strollers, extra bags. Or you simply have to haul a lot of crap frequently, like lots of groceries, or homebuilding supplies, or band equipment, or extra adult passengers. Should you purchase: - the one with a lower floor making it easier for your children to...
I've had this discussion on here before, but minivans are awesome. It boggles my mind that people continue to defy all logic and select big SUVs over minivans over a culturally manufactured stigma that has no basis in reason.
you should prob spoiler alert that, pete
Yeah, this is what's so sad and cynical about the pop culture world. Girl tries to make it as a Christian artist, fails, decides lesbian sex sells better, hunch is confirmed. Profit.
I agree that Katy Perry is about a 7, nothing special beyond her boobs, with a so-so singing voice. But honestly, I don't see how that makes her different from just about any female pop star. Right now, someone named Iggy Azalea occupies the #1 spot on Billboard: And Ariana Grande is #2: And I bet Katy Perry can sing either of them under the table.
LOL, like anyone would trust him.
I know who the SF robot is.
It is not a progressive policy.
Even in the 70s, a room like that is going to heat up like a greenhouse. I see that you can open the doors but that's only going to help so much in a room like that. Even with a mild temp, however, all that direct sunlight is going to wear on you after a bit. I was dining outside in mid-70s weather just two nights ago, in Baltimore, in the 6:00pm early summer sun, and without an umbrella it got pretty brutal, not to mention that in a reading room, you'd have to wear...