or Connect

Posts by Douglas

I am kidding, I don't even have half of that. We do have 3,300 sq. feet approximately. A large part of it is entertaining space, and we entertain a lot, so we do get a lot out of it. It is certainly true that we could more than get by with a lot less.
I just realized I have been singing along to a totally classic song wrong my entire life without once stopping to question it. The lyric I have been singing wrong is THE TITLE OF THE FUCKING SONG. I feel like such a dumb piece of shit right now, it's amazing how embarrassed and humbled I am.
We have ~7500 sq ft, but I am a baller.
Haha, I have a pickup truck and I have to take it to the dump every couple of weeks. My wife keeps bringing shit in though.
leaving aside for a moment that this is an appeal to hypocrisy, holy false equivalency, batman.
Seriously. Actually, the one in our house doesn't make enough. Occasionally it also jams and it is a major bummer when I have no ice. It's probably a great size for a family but when the family has a dinner party the family must buy ice.
Reading 3 and then 4 confuses me.
Even nature knows that pinks are bottoms.
It's Piob, you microaggressive racist. Check your privilege.
haquea3000 has outpaced stitches for the day. his posts are more interesting, however. regrettably, i lack superpower mod authority and cannot spaminate, as he lives in health and body. maybe we should leave him up there.