or Connect

Posts by Douglas

So, I'm a dumbass, and broke one of my frost-free hose bibs over the winter. I guess you're not supposed to leave the hose hooked up to it. Fortunately, it's broken in a way that only leaks when I open the valve.
Hey, what happened to Fang?
Did you at least tell Piob where to find the shirts?
One of my kitchen faucets has suddenly lost about half its water pressure. My wife noted it to me yesterday. I see no evidence of a leak anywhere, under the counter or in the rafters in the basement ceiling where the feeder lines go in. Aerator issue? It's a pull-out head; I'm not even sure how to get to the aerator.
Thanks, definitely some good suggestions. I like the Dries van Noten looks; they recall kilts but are distinct enough not to be. The utilikilts are a bit overly derivative IMO; I don't like the front button detailing. They look like something weird dudes would wear to the Renaissance festival. I don't love the ones intended to be worn with pants. They seem overly affected to my opinion, but then again I'm talking about wearing skirts so hey, MMV. To me this is a bit...
Thank you for using the member complaint support group. Come again next time!
PMing Claghorn will get you nowhere.
why, because you're tired of having to scroll through the posts?
Manton is dubiously honored, which gives him the right to edit posts within threads he has started. Only those with the DH designation can do this, and only within threads they have started. This is why Manton was able to edit out posts he did not want to see in the CBD thread. I have no idea whether Claghorn has such privileges. If not, then reporting annoying posts within this thread is the very definition of notifying the relevant folks and hoping they will do as...