or Connect

Posts by Douglas

Meh.I sympathize a bit with that statement; I know a Wrangler is unique and so it is inherently a culture clash having CR review it. I also get that not everyone needs or wants a perfect ride and that offroading necessitates certain things be a certain way, but here's the latest report:(my bolds) At a certain point the "standard" does have to include a few basic functionalities we all come to expect from, you know, a car. Like, to choose one, braking.
I always laugh; the Jeep Wrangler is consistently rated as the absolute worst car by Consumer Reports.
I'm halfway kidding. I think I could understand the appeal. The problem is that it has developed a real following amongst a pretty douchey group of people. Almost anyone here driving one of those is a high school or college-aged l lacrosse player with the Baltimore private school mullet and some slacker ballcap on having bought it with his parents' money. In that way, it's much like this forum. Not an inherently terrible thing to like clothes; it's the people that are...
I'm sorry brah, but I have never gotten this.Every time I see someone driving one of these like this all I can think of is "what a douche."I am aware however that it is an integral part of your culture so I will try not to microaggress.
I think I was suggesting more that Schoop would be at 2B. Machado's long-term future is definitely at SS. If Hardy left, I think the O's would be more in the market for a 3B.
I haven't heard that one before, but I don't think Schoop is really a natural 3B. Yanks signing Hardy would be a mistake, IMO. I love the guy but I fear he is in decline. Maybe if they signed him on a 1-year deal or something...
He really is an idiot. How dumb can you be? I'm also tempted to blast Girardi for letting it happen, though I suppose you don't think you have to sit down with a guy who clearly should have been tossed last time up and say "Hey, dumbass, don't pull that obvious shit again." Pleasantly surprised by the O's so far. Lots of things are not going well; starting pitching is weak, bullpen has looked shaky at times, total offensive power outages at times, yet to emerge from a...
in my defense, i considered just stomping him, but if he had exploded I would have gotten blood all over the place. It was the fastest, cleanest way I could think to do it on short notice.
find out where he comes in and out from. Set traps in those places; several of them in a row, along the wall or baseboard or cabinet where he runs. They run along walls and such. They are smart enough to jump over them, but if startled or in a pinch they will not be as cautious. Lie in wait and then try to startle him. We had a horrific infestation at our old house, which was so old it didn't even really have a crawlspace so much as just a ditch underneath it. Mice...
#healthyatanyweight