or Connect

Posts by Douglas

I have these in snuff suede and they are just about my favorite pair of casual shoes. Comfort factor is off the charts. I've been thinking about picking up a pair in dark brown as the ultimate travel shoe. Curious about people's opinions of how far up the formality scale I can push this shoe. I don't need to wear suits or anything; usually trousers and button-up shirt, occasionally with a sportcoat (iGent standard issue navy hopsack 3-patch). I ran across this shoe...
I ended up going back to Peter to have some shirts made. The prices keep going up and the quality does not match. Too bad AC has gone up so much in cost; their shirts have held up very well for me. I guess I'm still a man without a home; need to find something in the middle. No recent Chan reviews? Their prices also seem to have gone way up in recent years...
In HK now; I've been a longtime Lee Baron guy and still love Peter, but looking for a few upgraded shirts. How is WW Chan these days for shirts? I remember they didn't have the softest collars back when, not sure if that's been something they've addressed. I've also bought from Ascot Chang; they're not bad either but wondering what the latest word on the quality/price scale is these days. What are prices like for Chan and Chang? I've never been to Yao... Chan has my...
Good thing I already got into and then failed out of college; both of my ethnicities would have worked against me.
Nice to see you, Fuuma. Hope all is well with you.
Anyways, the reason I am pretty reflective on this case is, I think it's possible I could have been Brock Turner. Blasted at a party, hanging out with a girl, she passes out while we're goofing around.... ...there are some mitigating circumstances that make me think this guy was pushing the limits a lot farther than I would have - behind a dumpster? And running when "caught?" But hey, I've done some dumb crap and I could see a version of events where two strangers come...
Wait, he didn't actually insert his penis? I somehow missed that detail. Seems relevant to some extent - I understand that a violation is a violation from the victim's standpoint, but it does seem to mitigate things from the kid's perspective. It's not like he was humping away at a lifeless body for his own sexual pleasure - sure, there is an emotional acceptance high that comes from digital penetration but speaking for myself anyways, it's usually done with the idea of...
I need a few hanging pendant lamps for our office, which has just been fitted with new cubicles with a more modern look. We have a few informal conference areas now with standing-height worksurfaces and stools, and I'd like to make them look a bit more anchored with the use of hanging pendants above them. I also want to be able to put one of those multi-colored LED bulbs in them to be able to have some fun lighting options for various purposes; e.g. we can change the...
grizzly arms would have bigger wrists
I like the desk.