or Connect

Posts by Douglas

One of my kitchen faucets has suddenly lost about half its water pressure. My wife noted it to me yesterday. I see no evidence of a leak anywhere, under the counter or in the rafters in the basement ceiling where the feeder lines go in. Aerator issue? It's a pull-out head; I'm not even sure how to get to the aerator.
Thanks, definitely some good suggestions. I like the Dries van Noten looks; they recall kilts but are distinct enough not to be. The utilikilts are a bit overly derivative IMO; I don't like the front button detailing. They look like something weird dudes would wear to the Renaissance festival. I don't love the ones intended to be worn with pants. They seem overly affected to my opinion, but then again I'm talking about wearing skirts so hey, MMV. To me this is a bit...
Thank you for using the member complaint support group. Come again next time!
PMing Claghorn will get you nowhere.
why, because you're tired of having to scroll through the posts?
Manton is dubiously honored, which gives him the right to edit posts within threads he has started. Only those with the DH designation can do this, and only within threads they have started. This is why Manton was able to edit out posts he did not want to see in the CBD thread. I have no idea whether Claghorn has such privileges. If not, then reporting annoying posts within this thread is the very definition of notifying the relevant folks and hoping they will do as...
With the weather getting hotter again I am reminded again of my long-held lament that skirts are not considered male-appropriate clothing in most of the western world. Particularly on hot summer days, it just seems like it would be incredibly cool and comfortable for weekend wear. I'll cop to some interest in the sartorial possibilities as well. With more androgynous and gender-neutral themes playing out socially and politically, I figure there may be some designers out...
Also, pB was joking.
I have two reactions to this:1 - There was no need to take this as a personal attack on you. You are free to comment however you like; you will see there is this sort of discussion even in quality threads, and on the whole, there is nothing wrong with it. There was no beef with you.2 - Yet at the same time, the spectacular lack of sound reasoning in your post, which completely misses my point, and fails to counter any of the substantive points made, is endemic of the...