or Connect

Posts by Danventure

Nudie Jeans Dag Button Down shirt in Navy, size Large (NOTE: This fits like a Medium, it's a slim fitting shirt)   Regularly $160, yours for only $45! 100% cotton Made in Turkey Machine wash cool, tumble dry low Color: Overdyed Black (a cool looking dark blue color)   Model is wearing a size Large. Model's measurements: height 6’ 2”, waist 31", chest 40", inseam 33"  
EUBIQ (NYC designer) New With Tags Long sleeve cotton jersey zip front drawstring hoodie in size Small (fits true to size).   Regularly $195, on sale for only $35! * Textured front, back, and elbow panels. * Front chest and waist pockets with ribbed cuffs and hem. * 100% Cotton   Origin: United States  
Brand new Opening Ceremony Made in USA navy blue shirt with zipper instead of buttons. Made of luxurious cotton. Label recommends Dry Clean Only, but can be hand washed with hang dry or lay flat to dry.   Regularly $265, on sale for $59. Will be shipped via USPS PRIORITY 2-3 DAY SHIPPING   Armpit to armpit: 19.5 inches Sleeve length from armpit to edge of cuff: 21 inches Sleeve length from edge of shoulder to cuff: 26 inches Shoulders (from one outer edge to...
EUBIQ (NYC designer) New With Tags Long sleeve cotton jersey zip front drawstring hoodie in size Small (fits true to size). * Textured front, back, and elbow panels. * Front chest and waist pockets with ribbed cuffs and hem. * 100% Cotton   Origin: United States   FREE USPS PRIORITY SHIPPING INCLUDED
I have 3 Eubiq long sleeve cotton plaid button front shirts (new with tags) in size Medium. One red/grey plaid shirt and 2 black/white plaids in size Medium. These retail for $180 each. * Spread collar, single button barrel cuffs, and a curved shirt tail. * Model is wearing a size M. Model's measurements: Height: 6'2", Waist: 31", Shirt: 15.5, Suit: 40.   Material: 100% Cotton Origin: United States   Measurements:   Neck: 17” (with very top button...
Nudie Jeans Dag Button Down shirt in Navy, size Large (NOTE: This fits like a Medium, it's a slim fitting shirt)   Regularly $160, yours for only $44.99! 100% cotton Made in Turkey Machine wash cool, tumble dry low Color: Overdyed Black (a cool looking dark blue color) Model is wearing a size Large. Model's measurements: height 6’ 2”, waist 31", chest 40", inseam 33"  
Brand new Opening Ceremony Made in USA navy blue shirt with zipper instead of buttons. Made of luxurious cotton. Label recommends Dry Clean Only, but can be hand washed with hang dry or lay flat to dry.   Regularly $265, on sale for $69.99 including FREE USPS PRIORITY 2-3 DAY SHIPPING   Armpit to armpit: 19.5 inches Sleeve length from armpit to edge of cuff: 21 inches Sleeve length from edge of shoulder to cuff: 26 inches Shoulders (from one outer edge to the...
Making serious income on eBay is quite an impressive feat. In total, eBay/PayPal takes about 14% of your earnings via their many fees. You then have to factor in the shipping costs, and mark up your items even more. I used to sell a lot of high-end designer brands but it was nearly impossible to make any money. Buyers treated my high-end, American-made clothing like it was from a cheap department store. People would email me and ask if they could have items for 90-95%...
Making serious income on eBay is quite an impressive feat. In total, eBay/PayPal takes about 14% of your earnings via their many fees. You then have to factor in the shipping costs, and mark up your items even more. I used to sell a lot of high-end designer brands but it was nearly impossible to make any money. Buyers treated my high-end, American-made clothing like it was from a cheap department store. People would email me and ask if they could have items for 90-95%...
Dear Friends, I am closing my online business and still have some men's items left to sell (listed below). Most of these are size Medium, although check the individual measurements as some fit small or large. Everything must go, so the items will be available to the first buyer who makes a reasonable offer. Please take a look at the listings below and let me know if you're interested in any of these, and for what price. I ship immediately via USPS Priority upon...