or Connect

Posts by Danventure

Price includes FREE USPS SHIPPING anywhere in the U.S. Brand New with tags SPURR gingham shirt 100% cotton Made in the U.S.A Machine wash warm, tumble dry low Color: Red, Black and White True to Size for SPURR (shirt is in original folded condition, see my other SPURR shirt listing for estimated measurements).
  100% cotton Made in the U.S.A Machine wash warm, tumble dry low Color: Red, Black and White True to Size for SPURR (shirt is in original folded condition, see my other SPURR shirt listing for estimated measurements).  
SPURR Button Front Shirt, Grey Size Medium New With Tags MADE IN USA 100% Cotton, Machine wash/dry   This sleek, smooth and soft high quality cotton shirt retails for $195, and you get it at a huge discount INCLUDING FREE SHIPPING.     Pit to Pit: 20.5" Pit to cuff: 20.5" Shoulder to cuff: 25.5" Collar to bottom of shirt: 25"
  I have three pairs of Mason's chinos in size 32, this one is in the color Taupe. 100% Cotton. Made in Italy.   Originally: $145 SALE: $62 (includes free shipping)   Waist lying flat: 15.5" Thigh: 11.5" Front Rise: 10.5" Back Rise: 13.5" Inseam: 33.5" (Hem to your liking) Hem: 8.75" lying flat
I have three pairs of Mason's chinos, this one is Light Khaki. 100% Cotton. Made in Italy.   Originally: $145 SALE: $65 (includes free shipping)   Waist lying flat: 15.5" Thigh: 11.5" Front Rise: 10.5" Back Rise: 13.5" Inseam: 33.5" (Hem to your liking) Hem: 8.5" lying flat
I have three pairs of Mason's chinos, one in this dark khaki style, and two others in light khaki and taupe. This pair is made of higher quality softer cotton, so it's slightly more expensive than the other two pairs. Note the difference in measurements between this and the other two.   Originally: $155 SALE: $69 (includes free shipping)   Waist lying flat: 15.5" Thigh: 11.5" Front Rise: 10.5" Back Rise: 14" Inseam: 34" (Hem to your liking) Hem: 9"...
  Thieves Sandman Top, medium (NEW without tags)   Pullover top with stripe detail     Retail: $223.00   SALE: $49 (lowest price available, $174 OFF and FREE SHIPPING!)     Body: Organic Wool / Spandex Grey Stripe: Soy / Organic Cotton / Spandex Dark Stripe: Beeswaxed 100% Organic Cotton Made in Canada     **Note: The white beeswaxed part of the shirt is an intentional part of the design.**
$375.00 $75 (SAVE $300!)   This brand new, rare DSQUARED2 Zip Sweatshirt/Track Jacket is the last of its kind!   See zoomed in photos here (click on photo you want to view and FULL SCREEN box): http://www.lyst.com/clothing/dsquared2-red-zip-sweatshirt/?ref=related   Made in Italy of fine soft luxurious cotton and polyamide for smoothness and durability. Size: Medium (fits true to size) 21.5" to 22" pit-to-pit Color: Reddish-Orange Material:  85%...
Hi, I've updated the measurements, and those are:   Front rise: 10.5"    Thigh (I measured from the crotch to the side of the leg) is 12.5" lying flat. Leg opening lying flat is 9".    
This Alfani wool coat has been worn only a few times and has just been dry-cleaned. Price includes USPS Priority shipping in large Priority box (a $14.95 value).   Shell: 70% Wool, 20% Nylon, 10% Cashmere Lining and Filler: 100% Polyester