or Connect

Posts by Danventure

Jack Victor size 32R 100% Wool navy front pleated dress pants, new with tags.   Originally $170, on SALE for only $59 (including free shipping)   Size 32 Pleated: Fabric is a soft navy blue wool with excellent drape Treated with Teflon® for stain resistance Front Pleats Waist lying flat: 16" Front Rise: 10.5" Back Rise: 13.5" Thigh: 12.5" lying flat Hem: 9" lying flat Inseam: Unhemmed 37.5" Fabric: 100% Wool Care: Dry...
Retail value: $118.00 Sale: $29.00 - YOU SAVE 75%! Hickey leaf plaid silk grosgrain tie **This is the famous "special leaf" tie no longer available anywhere else.**   Color: Red Orange with green leafs Plaid silk grosgrain Logo grosgrain lining Measures 56'' long x 3'' at widest point 100% Silk; Dry Clean Woven in Italy, Hand Made in U.S.A.
I have 3 pairs of Jack Victor 100% Wool navy dress pants, new with tags. Two of them are size 32R, one pleated, one flat front. The other is a size 34R flat front. $59 each (includes shipping), or buy 2 for $110. See measurements below:   Since 1913, the Montreal family run Jack Victor has been creating menswear with refine tailoring and superb fabrics.   Size 32 Flat front: Size: 32R Color: Navy Lightweight woven wool French...
I have 3 pairs of Jack Victor 100% Wool navy dress pants, new with tags. Two of them are size 32R, one pleated, one flat front. The other is a size 34R flat front. $59 each (includes shipping), or buy 2 for $110. See measurements below:   Since 1913, the Montreal family run Jack Victor has been creating menswear with refine tailoring and superb fabrics. Demand excellence and command the room when you have Jack Victor on your side.   Size 32 Flat front: Size:...
Photos and description here:   http://www.contextclothing.com/coming-rrl.php (scroll down to bottom of page)   http://www.contextclothing.com/rrl-2011/ (click 'Agree' then scroll down to bottom of page)   Measurements: Waist: 33" actual Inseam: 34" Rise: 10.5" Thigh: 11.5" Knee: 9" lying flat Hem: 8.5" lying flat Waist lying flat: 16.5"   These are BRAND NEW WITH TAGS, I am selling them because I thought they were made in U.S., but turns out...
CLEARANCE: $68.00 Retail $170.00 Save 60%   These are brand new with tags. Price includes free shipping anywhere in the U.S.   Fabric is a soft navy blue wool with excellent drape Treated with Teflon® for stain resistance Front Pleats Waist lying flat: 15.75" Inseam: Unhemmed 37.5" Fabric: 100% Wool Care: Dry clean Union Made in Canada by Unite Here.
  I have three pairs of Mason's chinos, one in this dark khaki style, and two others in light khaki and taupe. This pair is made of higher quality softer cotton, so it's slightly more expensive than the other two pairs. Note the difference in measurements between this one and the other two.   Originally: $155 SALE: $69 (includes free shipping)   Waist lying flat: 15.5" Thigh: 11.5" Front Rise: 10.5" Back Rise: 14" Inseam: 34" (Hem to your...
  Originally: $145 SALE: $59 (includes free shipping)   Waist lying flat: 15.5" Thigh: 11.5" Front Rise: 10.5" Back Rise: 13.5" Inseam: 33.5" (Hem to your liking) Hem: 8.5" lying flat
  Originally: $145 SALE: $59 (includes free USPS shipping)   Waist lying flat: 15.5" Thigh: 11.5" Front Rise: 10.5" Back Rise: 13.5" Inseam: 33.5" (Hem to your liking) Hem: 8.75" lying flat
  SPURR Button Front Shirt, Grey Size Medium New With Tags MADE IN USA 100% Cotton, Machine wash/dry   This sleek, smooth and soft high quality cotton shirt retails for $195, and you get it at a huge discount INCLUDING FREE SHIPPING.     Pit to Pit: 20.5" Pit to cuff: 20.5" Shoulders: 18.5" Shoulder to cuff: 25.5" Collar to bottom of shirt: 25.5"