or Connect

Posts by lckychrmsbboy

I don't understand why those Baldwins are so big. a size 28 has almost a 32" waist ????
apc thicker than most jeans? What jeans do you buy? All my old jeans were probably around 14-15 just judging by how my N&F deep indigos feel. Apc's are quit thin in my opinion. I'm not even sure if I've ever ran across any jeans much thinner than them. 
if you don't wear your jeans they wont fade...they may get lighter in color but they wont fade like you see with other peoples pair.  If you got the non raw pair you can go ahead and wash when ever you want. But I don't understand why you got a raw pair if you don't like stiff denim and you're trying to wash em before you wear them. If you want a natural look you gotta just wear them man and let them fade over time. If you really want go ahead and wash as often as you...
awesome! They really are some great sox!!!
  while all these companies use the same fabric being "denim" they surely are not all the same. They use different types of cottons and different methods of dying the fabric. The more expensive jap brands using pure indigo is not the same as a company using synth. indigo. All of that and more also determines the price of the jeans.   And to be honest you sound like a moron. 
just like I said on the last page. You don't have to soak them. It's pointless. Plus what Roy said, they wont be as crisp...you going to want to wear them for as long as possible before you soak/wash.
  You don't have to soak them first. Just wear them for several days maybe a few weeks so the combs will form and take up a little bit of the denim then hem. I hemmed my deep indigos before ever soaking and they might have shrunk .25" to .5" at most
You have a lot of work ahead of you. All those designs are for little kids. Listen to what CK said.    Why did you chose Abandon clothing as your company name? What are you guys about? What type of style are you trying to achieve?   Personally I don't think you're off to a good start. But I will say that if I had to chose a shirt it might have to be the spartan or jet T. Don't give up tho, just keep at it.
I washed them around 4 months of wear...I think I should have waited tho. Wear them 4-6 times a week but only for 6 hrs or so.  They have about 8 months of actual wear.   Peter, they wont really shrink. Hem them about 0.5" longer tho.   And those reg. indigo's look really nice!!
Deep Indigo