or Connect

Posts by lckychrmsbboy

I would love to have those thermochromic  pants specially if they were like 150 !!! They would just be so much fun to mess with.    I'm fine with some of their gimmicks, like I'd get the scratch n sniff since the color seems nice. The smell will eventually disappear and be just like normal jeans. And at least your swamp ass wont smell :)   I've never had any of their shirts but would love to pick up some. I've never had any problems with my deep indigos and I've...
what's the difference between being made in Macau or Vietnam?? You're not gonna buy them b/c of that? If the jeans are good, they're good...just buy them. As long as price doesn't go up.    Wragen, I think they're fine for the work place. They should loosen up a little bit too so they wont look as tight.
If APC's end up being 220 every where I doubt many will still buy them. A few more bucks and you can PBJ or something else
im sure the JH have at least 36. Oni on the other hand i believe had a 34 inseam as a lot of ppl complained about that. But I would agree on going by what blue owl has on their site
haha, don't know how i missed that...my bad !!   But i still don't understand why he doesn't like the stamped logo...you can't see it once the belts being worn
Will....were yours new? If so I'm sure someone had bought them and wore them for a little bit then returned them.    My size 27 PS measured 14.5 new. I would still recommend to size down 2 on PS, well I guess if your thighs fit. That goes for any company. Thighs matter most IMO.
I know you already ordered one but here's another place.  http://www.tannergoods.com/collections/belts
Well TooAwsome...I'm 5'6 120 with NO ass so that'd be a problem :)   I mean a 32 would be the max I could get to let it sit on my hips with a belt but then if they stretch a little I wouldn't be happy.    I'm not planning on getting jeans any time soon but always looking for that next pair ya know! Guess when it comes time BlueOwl carries other brands that I'd get so I could always try them and exchange them
Honestly I think they look fine. A lot of times raw denim will get faded there...sometimes called train tracks since they end up looking like tracks.    I always get Lucky and True Religion mixed up and was thinking that's what this thread was about and was like "oh god", I really hate those back pockets on them. But your jeans look pretty good for distressed jeans. Are they boot cut?
They both look really good.  I would try wearing them with the types of shoes you wear most to see how the different size leg opening will look with them then choose which cut to keep.