or Connect

Posts by lckychrmsbboy

Sent the E2's back out today for 30's so i'll post pics for reference. I'm about 29.5-30 where I normally have my pants sit so I'm guessing I went TTS....I get confused about that. I take going TTS as in the actual measurement and not the tag size.    I'm also currently wearing a 29 WG Deep Indigo, the waist is too big but the overall fit is nice. The pair could be slimmer but I still like it. Elephant denim is so thick and stiff I'm pretty sure they wont stretch...
pic of Elephant 2 SkG tagged 28 ( measures true to tag=14" flat)  ordered a 28 since I thought they were 1 size bigger than tag. My true waist is 29 but there's no way these are going to fit..so I'm returning them for tag size 30. I think they look good but top block is WAAY to tight. Maybe if these were lighter weight and not soo stiff I might try and stretch em   Posting a pic for heck of it and for future reference to anyone.  I'm 5'6 about 120 pounds Waist is...
According to BlueOwl the LHT is tagged 3 sizes smaller than actual waist measurement...I did contact them about it and he said yes, that's how they are. And everyone says they have pretty good meauremtns. So you might want to think about that.   seems like your tts is about a 32-33. I'd find out what your tts is first then probably size down one..i know my WG deep indi's stretched almost 1.5 inch. and I've heard even the sKg D.I will stretch. As long as all the other...
Question for you guys....I soaked my Weird Guy Deep Indigo with only about 20 easy wears just to see how much they would shrink.  I lost the stiffness of them which i kinda miss. But, do you guys think I should have waited longer before I soaked?   What are you guys opinion on soaking your sanforized denim? I know it wont really affect the fading since other companies you have to soak first but it doesn't seem like my combs and wiskers are setting in as sharply as...