or Connect

Posts by lckychrmsbboy

Double, What fit are you referring to? Skinny Guy TTS. Wg I'd still at least down size 1. They will stretch but it'll take a while. My thighs on mine stretch some. Don't know how much but I don't wear them since I hate the fit
What's a regular hem? And what would he get to be done "properly"???   that has me really confused.     It appears to me that he had got the original hem stitch that came with the jeans
My foot measures 9.5" from heal to big toe and Small fit's snug at first but is fine after wearing for a few minutes.  I use a measuring tape to measure :)
Yea, the deep indigos take a long time to fade. Do you have any pics?  How long have you worn them?
someone please explain what an original hem is?  When I get my jeans hemmed they just cut it to length and sew up the bottom.
I would probably go 29. My deep indigos haven't really stretched much except for the waist with about 8 months total wear. They would fit a person with a 32" waist snuggly. So that's really not that much bigger than your 31.5 waist, plus you can wear a belt which is what I do. The thighs measure 11" so not sure how tight you want the thighs to be and since my thighs are around 18" they haven't stretched. You might be able to get them to stretch a little.
First, they are just jeans..so you wont mess anything up. That's the thing with raw denim, they all come out unique to it's wearer and what they do in them. You can wash, soak them when ever and how often you want. With my N&F I soaked them earlier than most would but I'm going to be washing/soaking these more than I'm going to with my APC's which I'm going to hold off for as long as possible.   But I suggest getting a pair of Naked & Famous even if you're paying...
anyone like SB's??   I just got these. Sorry about the tag, it was for a different site  
agree on NS 
they look good!   And Seven7, you in the wrong thread buddy