or Connect

Posts by MarcellHUN

Quote: Originally Posted by Rambo Good lord Marcel! I'm booking my flight to Hungary ASAP. What's a Gozier welt and how does it differentiate from a regular welt? If you mean regular welt = Goodyear construction (there are more, like pegged, german etc), goodyear is a little bit more dressy. Goiser cannot really be considered dressy.. OK some people here wear them like that, but.. goiser is developed for hiking boots.
Quote: Originally Posted by jessetk313 Beautiful. How much do those run? Bespoke work for order. They don't go to stores.
Goiser isn't a decoration. Goiserbis the real stuff. Strong and heavy looking. Some people just love its beauty - just like me. I made plenty for myself. Thanks!
Waxy winter boots for the Norwegian winter. Goiser for sure.
Quote: Originally Posted by Xenon Marcell correct me if am am wrong but you have youtube videos showing the handwelt procedure. The videos are really awesome and extremely helpful and detailed. These got me seriously considering shoemaking as a hobby (for my own shoes). I have yet to gether the tools though. I also show the videos to people who get sticker shock from bespoke prices. After looking at the videos they understand. Oh, I missed...
Quote: Originally Posted by Xenon Marcell correct me if am am wrong but you have youtube videos showing the handwelt procedure. The videos are really awesome and extremely helpful and detailed. These got me seriously considering shoemaking as a hobby (for my own shoes). I have yet to gether the tools though. I also show the videos to people who get sticker shock from bespoke prices. After looking at the videos they understand. Well, thanks...
well, let's see (and hope)!
First DVD - DONE.
I created some bespoke models (so dear moderators: no, I am not selling these. No, I also don't wish to join to any affiliate program - I don't need it and I just cannot afford it. Thanks for asking many times. On the other hand I respect your concerns - I deleted all links from my signiture)
Quote: Originally Posted by CMD.EXE Wow, new Koronya pictures? I was wondering what was the latest on the koronya/rosenbaums debacle? The person who purchased the shoes got his money back after taking them to court and I've heard nothing about it since, but these photos are recent so I assume there was an explanation from Marcel? If I recall correctly he refused to provide one back in spring. I think I can talk about it (I couldn't do it,...