or Connect

Posts by MarcellHUN

Most of the factory made shoes have synthetic stiffeners and cheap lining - none of these will absorb the perspiration (which is normal - everybody has it more or less). Synthetic stuff make it worst. I am afraid the real leather shoes prices are out of that price range you are looking for.
Quote: Originally Posted by bengal-stripe "˜Museum Calf' (as JLP calls it) is an aniline calf with a hand-applied antique finish, produced by the Italian tannery Ilcea. http://www.ilceaspa.com/ The tannery itself calls the leather Radica. I presume, what SpooPoker is asking: will the final shoes be as flat in colouring as the samples, or will they be antiqued, either working with "˜antiqued' hides or using "˜crust', which will be dyed on...
Quote: Originally Posted by allaboutshoes Any double monks coming? Not this year, but I made those patterns already.
Quote: Originally Posted by SpooPoker Good stuff! What the price looking like? I believe introductory price will be around 850 USD.
Quote: Originally Posted by SpooPoker ^ That bottom pair is beautiful. Would look great in a chocolate museum calf. That will be in 6 different colours. Whatever chocolate museum calf means - dark brown will be in the selection, just like black.
Koronya upcoming RTW collection (pretty small, but at least finally I start...)
The burnishing looks great, but I can claim the same about the toe spring...
Quote: Originally Posted by ThinkDerm Marcell - strong work. Are you still doing bespoke? Still doing fittings and orders in NYC? Yes, I do bespoke only at the moment - except I work hard to release a RTW in September.
There are more to come... soon
Quote: Originally Posted by clee1982 Don't forget about us who live in London!!! I promise, I won't!