or Connect

Posts by highvoltorb

Well CoH is at least okay. Like, I played the card "Syphilitic Insanity" so well, but nobody got it when it was read like "Sipalipatickle Insanity?"
 Might as well have. Who proposes to their girlfriend in the living room of their apartment? And then 10 minutes later plays Cards Against Humanity with their parents? Playing Cards Against Humanity with people who can't read aloud is one of the most frustrating experiences ever. 
In the past week I've found a sport coat with a bag of weed in the pocket and a sport coat with about 10 thongs in the pockets. Weed was HSM and thongs were JAB if you were wondering. My stoner friends were kind of mad about the weed when I told them about it, but it basically turned to dust when I touched it. I reached deeper and I thought I found drug money, but it was just rolling papers. I let a worker know about the weed so hopefully I have some good thrift karma...
 Come back. 
Pretty much the only thing cool enough to post in the past two weeks. Madras FU pants. Are these Corn? I only ask because they don't have the usual separate "made in Italy" tag.        
 You should keep reading. We called you out on some of those too. You should probably quit while you're behind. No one was even being mean to you, you're the one who had to be a bag of dicks when you get called out for your bullshit. RHZ is one of the nicest guys around here, and he didn't deserve any of that. If you stop now, maybe we won't have another Jomsplosion. I'm already making it worse though  
 Sup bro, gave them their second real wash this week. Got pretty liberal and went all machine. The leg opening shrunk way more than expected and now I can stack instead of cuff and I think they fit way better  Need to get me a summer pair I think. These get way too hot. Might check out Gustin's new "quick fade" Cone denim they just released since it's only 12.5 oz. 
 Definitely. This is the YSL Tom Ford he posted: http://www.ebay.com/itm/1-950-YSL-YVES-SAINT-LAURENT-Beige-oxford-cloth-blazer-jacket-IT-52-US-42-/121582695241?rmvSB=true&nma=true&si=g6EUrQ4RBaY1W7gcUfW4ywfYI0A%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557 And I don't mean to start any shit Jompso, I'm not like that, and you're currently one of my best customers . But the whole "One stop" thing is pretty silly. Unless I misunderstood the meaning behind your post. 
 You didn't thrift this. I found it wrinkled and covered in dirt in Ohio for $1.99. Glad it works for you though 
Will I run into any problems if I attempt to drop off some packages with paid postage 50 miles away from the "ship from" zip code on my ebay labels?