or Connect

Posts by highvoltorb

I'm on #TeamJompso if anyone cares. I think this thread needs a guy like him. Keeps things interesting. He's also been very cool to me personally, even after fighting with him first. Also that Agnes B jacket for Tarantino is amazing.
Last two weeks of stuff. Part 1. Part two will consist of 12 sport coats and 4 suits on Tuesday or Wednesday.   We'll start with stuff for me. Theory Ca$h full zip. LVC Sunset faded indigo shirt. Bonobos Lambswool quarter zip. Jos A Bank (pop... ha) lambswool shawl cardi.     My brother was super jealous when I thrifted this jersey last summer. I can cross him off the Christmas shopping list. NWT for $6.99. Probably $200 at the arena down the...
 That's the same weave as their vicuna tie... it's the right color too... 
 Fabric synergy. Mine was some no name maker though.  
In the pocket of a hole-ridden J.Press sport coat, I found a bag of cufflinks. After turning them in, one of the workers let me keep a pair. I kept the pair of 22k gold 1882 $5 coin cufflinks. Sold for about $900.      My second coolest pocket find was a bag of weed, which I also turned in. The cashier did not let me keep any of that unfortunately. 
That feeling when you think that you found your best find in months (those boots) and then you find a Caraceni peice made for the fucking CEO of Victorias Secret. Couldn't find the pants...
That's the other one fitting perfectly on my left foot. Suede. Chukka. Freaking out a little bit.
Shoulda never let weezy in on that song. Jesus his verse is horrible...    Anyone know the story behind these shirts? Didn't think I was going to pay $15 for it, but it seemed well made so I did an ebay search in the store. Turns out these things sell for like 60-80% of their retail value used. I just want to know why. Their website doesn't tell me much. 
 My aunt buys shitty ties by the hundreds organizes them into colors. She takes 5 of them and sews them into small handbags which she sells (well) at craft shows for $50-$60 a pop. 
I have a story to share. You guys are just about the only people I know who would appreciate it. I started working in a shitty contract to hire position about 3 months ago for a huge fortune 100 company. I got my bachelor's in teaching and got my license and everything, but buying and selling clothes on ebay and this here thrift thread we have going on, made me change my mind and decide that I wanted to go into business. That plus after student teaching in the ghetto I...