or Connect

Posts by highvoltorb

Yeah, this happened to me a month ago. When I called, the rep told me not to worry about it and a few days later it just disappeared. 
That was me! No worries man! I found a cool ebay store that handmade sqaures in Germany. I never followed up when I realized how busy you were so don't sweat it!
 I miss them everyday. 
Welcome to my 1000th post! It's about two months worth of stuff so it's going to be pretty long. I'm going to start off with a thrift fit from my wedding in August. This was my favorite of all of our photos. Looking for places to pose by while everyone else was at cocktail hour, we decided to get ice cream.         J.Crew Japanese Seersucker Tuxedo - E-Thrift Hickey Freeman Tuxedo Shirt - E-Thrift Brooks Brothers Bow Tie - E-Thrift No Name Handmade Linen PS -...
This is my last post before I hit the magical 1000 post mark, so I'm going to make it count by posting mediocre finds and asking noob questions. My 1000th post will be full of Row and Hermes and thread firsts and fit pics I promise. But first things first, I've been saving these for a while, are any of these ties the good shell cordovan tiger stripe camo Hilfiger selvedge Polo P-wings?  [[SPOILER]]      Grenadine Bradleys      Probably the ugliest tie I have ever bought....
 The fuck? What store? What mall? All of this is impossible. I want to die. 
Non-clothing flip brag. Paid 10 bucks for it at the show.  [[SPOILER]]
Heads up for anyone who also sells on Grailed, they seem to have added subcategories since the last time I posted and you won't show up in those categories unless you update all your listings. I don't actually know how new this is or if any of you even use grailed, but I thought I'd post anyway.  
Currently in LA for the first time ever. Palm trees are funny looking. Not gonna get to thrift but I convinced my wife that she'd like Wasteland (thanks Chet!). She didn't believe me but she's in love with the Vivienne Westwood jacket she now owns. Was cool to see labels like Tom Ford and Cuci and Yohji in real life for the first time. Dior leather with the tags still attached. Rick Owens. Crazy stuff. I didn't buy anything but I bought these three for self wear across the...
If I happened to be in LA for a few days next week, what clothing stores do I HAVE to see? Not try to blow up any spots or anything. I'm thinking like literally one or two stores, and I'm already planning on a trip to Self Edge. Feel free to PM!