or Connect

Posts by highvoltorb

So last week I went to that new consignment store and I found this guy:         I didn't really get time to look around much, so I stopped back in today. Looks like I found his brother:         And then I found his cousins.         Found this other guy hiding in the corner and decided to take him home as well.  
Depressing pass. I'm curious though. Is that CB for G&H?
No one ever confirmed for me if this Ricci suit was real or not (made in Romania, but has some handwork) so if anyone wants it for cost + priority shipping let me know. That's $30 Spoken For to anywhere in the US. I guess I never took pictures of the pants, but there are certainly pants. It's single button and unvented.    [[SPOILER]]  Tagged 52. Chest: 23.5Shoulders: 19.5Sleeves: 25Length: 30.5 Waist: 18Rise: 13Inseam: 28+2Hem: 9.5
Any lawyers in the house want these before I throw them up on Ebay? They're the gold plated version of these, although I only have 6, instead of 9.     
My pictures blow today. Investing in some lighting soon.   J. Press Tweed. Double vent. Ticket pocket. Feels bulletproof. [[SPOILER]]   First hacking jacket I've ever picked up. Charles Tyrwhitt. Double vent. Surgeon cuffs. Wool/Linen. [[SPOILER]]  Coolest Bobby Jones piece I've ever seen. Made by Hickey Freeman. Leather buttons. Suede elbow patches. Wool/Silk. [[SPOILER]]  No name orphan, but too many cool details. Plus it's made of Zegna 15 micron wool.  [[SPOILER]]...
 Does that mean they got a second season? I'm too busy watching the Jackets beat your(?) Rags. 
 We were buying chairs to match the curtains. We bought these crazy vintage blue leather ones. I might actually post them, they're pretty cool. 
Quick pics. Product link. So heavy.      
Checking out a new furniture/consignment shop with my girlfriend. She tells me we're here for house stuff. I tell her I just want to check out the clothing section for a minute to see if this place is worth coming back to. First rack. Iron Heart Hoodie. $18. Freaking out. She keeps talking about what will match the curtains. I'm getting hot flashes. Everything is spinning. I keep checking the label. It continues to say Iron Heart. Pics eventually.
No shell left behind! Even if it looks like this          I'm no Cap'n, but they look a little better now. Photoshop certainly helped. 11 B, but you don't want these.       Rest of my recent shoes.    9.5 C     11.5D     7.5 C     11 D