or Connect

Posts by highvoltorb

They also have the "Hickey" line, made in Mexico I believe. I'm still a big Hickey fan, for what it's worth.    Thanks for posting that article Fueco, I liked you comment. 
 That's awesome. They went bankrupt and they he sold it in 2012 I think. These were Joey's. Somebody's kid. 
Astor & Black. These were made for someone in the family. This stuff is incredibly nice. One suit and two SC's (maybe orphans?) Too wrinkled to take full pictures now.          Full purple Bentley logo lining on this one. Pretty neat. http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/astor--black-partners-with-bentley-motors-105555303.html
After three years I finally find money in a suit coat and what are the chances... And then I found the wardrobe of one of the Shottenstein kids. Jompso, didn't you say you knew some of them?
 If all goes as planned we may figure out exactly who bought it. I'm hoping this was Seth Rogen's. 
God dammit. In the rush of all the other crazy shit yesterday, I definitely passed on this Batten Sportswear anorak in my size for <$20, and now my whole city is covered in ice.   
Went to a new consignment store this morning. Just down the street from my Japanese hoodie haul store (more on that later), but I must have missed it on google maps. Probably borderline thrift prices for you coastal state peeps.          Cotton/Linen/Silk     Cotton/Linen/Cashmere         Cashmere/Silk     Cashmere/Silk     And then I went back to my Japanese hoodie store, only to find another hoodie. I mistook this for a drug rug...
I think I just bought a thread first. 
All of these end Sunday night at 9PM EST. All started at $34.99 and most still don't have any bids.   Chipp blazer. Dual vents and surgeon cuffs - 44 L   Aquascutum Windowpane SC - 42 R     Belvest SC - 40 R   Canali Exclusive Super 150's Pinstripe Suit - 40 R   Astor & Black SC with surgeon cuffs, hacking pockets, and dual vents - 40 S   Paul Stuart SC with dual vents and a ticket pocket - 46 R   Bobby Jones (Hickey Freeman) wool/silk SC with...
Some good deals in the secret Tuck Shop sale. Somebody please buy these Red Cloud Rustings for $61 so I don't have to. Barrel, I think you need this.