or Connect

Posts by highvoltorb

It's always been UK in my experience. Might be different if they're for Brooks Bros or something.
 Spoilers are good. I think you could do with reading another 1000 pages of the thread when you get the chance. A good portion of that haul wasn't really worth posting. That Southwick looks pretty great though. Did you happen to find the pants for it? 
Re: Interview I wore a suit to an interview recently and ended up being way overessed. Was definitely awkward and the interviewer actually noted it kind of. Didn't get that job. Have you checked out glass door by any chance and read some interview experiences? I guess this all depends on how big the company is.
Teaser. Though, it's probably going to be a few days for real pictures. Some shell, some NWT selvedge, and some ticket pockets.   
Brioni t-shirt a thread first?  
Flipping the last few thousand golden buttons finally paid off today. Found on a beat to shit Orvis blazer, just to keep everyone paranoid. These are called "Scales of Justice". I imagine they belonged to a lawyer.     
3 Piece Pop       Caruuuuuuso               Orphan     Another orphan     Orphan number 3   This label is like, current, right? It's brown.                         For myself. Super soft corduroy with MOPs.   Personal grail. These jerseys have only existed for a few years. GMMcL, that would mean that I have a CBJ jersey, with laces, that you could have if you were still looking for...
If any 42R's in here want to dress up as the Joker for Halloween, I've got you covered on the sport coat... in Canali. Available for cheap, but you have to go all out with the make up and post pictures. 
 Quote button is below the post, not above it 
 Don't believe so. I've only been here a few months though. That might be a fun game to play though: who is the most interesting person's clothes you've thrifted? Will Smith's Tom Ford suit obviously wins, but I'd be interested in hearing everyone else. Especially since none of us should really post any finds for the next few days with what's been happening over the past few hours. As far as I know my most interesting was from that Craigslist haul. That Brioni used to...