or Connect

Posts by highvoltorb

Here's that safari jacket.      Candy pockets come in handy while on the hunt.   17 pockets overall on this thing.   Safari is over, better get back to work. Good thing I can just flip my jacket inside out.    Made in the good ol' USA. 
 Fit pic?
 Alright. Let me finish this episode of American Horror Story real quick.  Edit: Nevermind. No one else is allowed to post today. I'm getting a new lighting set up tomorrow anyway. 
These pockets on this hunting/safari coat I found yesterday, what are they for? Ammo? A way to organize different coins/types of candy? It's on both sides.   
  Synergy. Found this last night. You got me beat by 10 though. Unvented, 3 button, and 50 R. A store later I found another Canali that's a 60 XL. Doesn't really fit in my wardrobe. 
Thing? Diffusion?
I'm sure this has been talked about somewhere, but I couldn't find it. What do we call this without being keyword spamming douchebags? That background is blue. It's one of the precursors to RLPL or whatever.  
So last week I went to that new consignment store and I found this guy:         I didn't really get time to look around much, so I stopped back in today. Looks like I found his brother:         And then I found his cousins.         Found this other guy hiding in the corner and decided to take him home as well.  
Depressing pass. I'm curious though. Is that CB for G&H?
No one ever confirmed for me if this Ricci suit was real or not (made in Romania, but has some handwork) so if anyone wants it for cost + priority shipping let me know. That's $30 Spoken For to anywhere in the US. I guess I never took pictures of the pants, but there are certainly pants. It's single button and unvented.    [[SPOILER]]  Tagged 52. Chest: 23.5Shoulders: 19.5Sleeves: 25Length: 30.5 Waist: 18Rise: 13Inseam: 28+2Hem: 9.5