or Connect

Posts by midijunkie

The unholy alchemy of denim and gaming has yielded this philosopher's stone of consumerism, materialism and artificial scarcity. Edwin's El Shaddai 503ZERO jeans, aka marketing fetish pr0n you can wear, or just hoard, folded up neatly beneath a Haruhi Suzumiya body pillow. That is, if you can find them in the first place. Which you can't. Or I can't anyway. And maybe you can. That's what I'm hoping for. Everything depends on it.   I have been sent with a message:...
The unholy alchemy of denim and gaming has yielded this philosopher's stone of consumerism, materialism and artificial scarcity. Edwin's El Shaddai 503ZERO jeans, aka marketing fetish pr0n you can wear, or just hoard, folded up neatly beneath a Haruhi Suzumiya body pillow. That is, if you can find them in the first place. Which you can't. Or I can't anyway. And maybe you can. That's what I'm hoping for. Everything depends on it.   I have been sent with a message: The...
Is this still up for grabs? PM sent. 
New user, can't seem to post at all in any forum. Anybody out there than can approve?
Greetings,    I'm interested to hear what the denim elite think from a critical perspective of the NF x Oni collaboration (cut, stitch, denim quality). I'm relatively new to the Japanese denim world (thank you William Gibson for piquing my interest), and started with just some Unbranded brand skinnys and then NF Natural Indigo Organic (both bought on the cheap). I'm happy with both in their own rights, but know that there is a lot I don't know and/or wouldn't...