or Connect

Posts by jsubhong

Looking to sell/trade my 4- zip dark brown calf moto.   Measurements:   shoulders: 17.5 " front length: 20" chest: 20" sleeve length: 24 "     Open to suiting wool MA-1s, black motos (especially with blacked out hardware), grey motos, toj0s. PM me and we can work something out hopefully.   EDIT: also open to MDRs w/ blacked out hardware
50 shipped within continental US
200 shipped within the continental US
Interest check on my  4- zip dark brown calf moto.   Measurements:   shoulders: 17.5 " front length: 20" chest: 20" sleeve length: 24 "   Open to both trades and offers
Size Small shawl collar sweater.    It's not as bright red as the pictures show.   Really warm, basically brand new condition 10/10
Baron Wells Village Slim Chino Worn only twice then kept in closet, a little wrinkled but 9/10 overall Never been washed http://baron-wells.com/village-slim-natural  Above link on retail site has their measurements for a size 30, w/ better pics of the taped inseams I didn't alter these.
Price includes shipping within US
10/10 Condition Basically brand new.    Price includes shipping within US
Fits between a 8 and a 9.    Has some scuffs but it's a boot for poor weather conditions. To be expected. I've pictured the scuff and docked the price accordingly 7/10 condition I'd say, maybe 6/10   Price includes shipping within the US. 
Bit of dust, worn only a couple of times and been sitting in storage. 8/10 condition overall I'd say.   I am chest size 36 and this fits me really well.   Price includes shipping.