or Connect

Posts by bik2101

Wanted to gather some thoughts/advice:   do bow ties work with spread collars? if not, what collar would be recommended?    going to be ordering a new shirt for my wedding coming up next month and planning to go with bow tie. usually my dress shirts are all english spread collar but I've only ever worn ties
where exactly are the hip measurements supposed to be taken? the picture guide on luxire website isn't the most instructive as it doesn't necessarily state where along the top block the hip measurement should be measured. 
Cleaning out closet of somethings that don't fit me anymore.  All well worn, non-smoking, clean. All prices include shipping CONUS and PP fees   1. J.Crew gray shawl collar cardigan / Size Small - $40 2. J.Crew black shawl collar cardigan / Size Small - $40   3. J.Crew dark gray zip up sweater / Size Small - $25   4. J.Crew Navy/Grey Lambswool cardigan / Size Small - $30 5. J.Crew Navy/Grey cardigan (cotton) / Size Medium - $20   6. J.Crew black v-neck sweater /...
Cleaning out closet of somethings that don't fit me anymore.  All well worn, non-smoking, clean. All prices include shipping CONUS and PP fees   1. J.Crew gray shawl collar cardigan / Size Small - $40 2. J.Crew black shawl collar cardigan / Size Small - $40   3. J.Crew dark gray zip up sweater / Size Small - $25   4. J.Crew Navy/Grey Lambswool cardigan / Size Small - $30 5. J.Crew Navy/Grey cardigan (cotton) / Size Medium - $20   6. J.Crew black v-neck sweater /...
i haven't ordered from Luxire for a few months.. but, when did they start adding tax on to the orders?
for anyone who has ordered jeans and asked to prewash the fabric before construction to minimize shrinkage, how much did it actually help? 
what's this watch adjustment you added?
for people who've had both standard cuffs and french cuff shirts -- did you have to adjust any measurements for the french cuff shirts compared to standard 1 button? 
ooh i ordered that one too! damn, where's my shipping notification
@luxire - when will the refunds be issued for the deals from thursday/friday?