or Connect

Posts by Ascot Everyday

It helps that the dude resembles Adonis...
Or just remove all the buttons of the jacket and buy a set of new ones... it's only 8 sleeve buttons and 2 in the front. The new buttonhole won't match the existing one exactly, depends if that bothers you.   It has been done by forum legends:   http://www.styleforum.net/t/153327/onebutton-or-3-roll-2-what-do-you-think-not-that-it-matters
I never post but this is too much really...   Hacking Jacket, this is a forum where people come to share and discuss men's clothing. The knowledge here is incredible, some people here know more about shoelaces than I do about all of men's style.   You come here, post pictures of your clothes to show the forum.   You don't like what people tell you, although there were some constructive advice given by some senior members who have proven their knowledge over...
Thanks for the advice Man of Lint, I know that it probably won't bother me after a while, but since these are spanking new (I almost slid across the room Risky Business style with them this morning) it's just an eyesore.   You know, it's like the new iPhone, the first time you drop it you scream and look at the dent for hours... a few months in you scroll through that cracked screen as if nothing :)
Thanks bengal-stripe, luckily there is a J M Weston in my area, I will bring them in tomorrow... I just don't want them to keep the shoes for 3 months...   I'll also ask my shoemaker, he seems pretty good and helped me repair a few soles before...
Dear all,   I've been browsing these forums for a while, the information and knowledge here is incredible.   Now I've encountered a bit of a problem and would like to ask for some help from the experts.   I've recently acquired a pair of Westons while I was in Paris, they are very nice IMO, so I wanted to give them the shine they deserve. While wiping it my hands slipped and the shoe went flying, striking the edge of the table with its side. This left a...