or Connect

Posts by Calikid

Those boots look awesome!  I have those also and they are very comfortable.  
The picture of the 5 Dundees is a masterpiece.... makes me want to order another pair of Chukka's! btw, what ever happened (sorry if I missed the post) to the quest for the elusive AE color of Chukka you don't have?
IMO longwings look awesome with a suit.  Next time you go somewhere, office, party, restaurant, wedding etc.  check out the shoes that most people are wearing and you will see anything from square toe laceups to square toe loafer to sqare toe loafer with silver buckles (i thought Pilgrims didn't exist anymore) to shoes that haven't been shined in 20 years.  Chances are your long wings will be the best shoes there.
What a Welcome Home Present.... They look awesome!
Thanks... I don't know yet.  I have not tried them on yet as I have been spending a lot of time staring at them and smelling them.... they do smell good....  i will compare to the Forest and get back to you....
I just asked nicely.... I originally was going to do the Chukka in Ruby Shell and I asked about the color of lining choices and she said go with Red. And then Betty said she thought it would look better in Navy... so I went with Navy and I thought the Red lining would be awesome.... It looks awesome in person!!!!!
I stepped in front of you when your weren't looking.... what are you waiting for? supersonic!
Just received my first MTO from Carmina.... placed order mid may, arrived today....   First time I've seen the Detroit Last......       Navy Blue Shell, Red Lining, Detroit Last 
me too!