or Connect

Posts by Calikid

I would've ordered them in the boot version if it was available.... those look awesome.Now that I know how they came out I would've ordered another pair in another color with that 20% discount!
Thanks. I agree.  They actually look much better in person.  I am very pleased.  A cool alternative to the Alden wingtip.Yes, Green Shell.  I really like it.  I think they did a really nice job.  The medallion on the toe is nice and the broguing came out really well.Plus the deer skin lining is really soft.
Just arrived...  
Rancourt is getting famous...   http://www.urbandaddy.com/home/ntl?sp_mid=6991360&sp_rid=Mzk0MjA2NDA1NDAS1
 cannot wait to see those wingtips... mine are supposed to ship on the 24th
Thank you, Somehow MrDV I knew you would like them! Thanks Bakes! I have fallen hopelessly, helplessly in love with scotch grain shell
Scotch grain shell on a Monday...
So is anybody going to order the wingtip in Navy/Natural Shell? I've been playing around with it on the site and I think it would look awesome... I am tempted... of course I am also tempted by the blake boot, the blake captoe boot, the ranger moc etc.  to many choices and what an opportunity to score some nice shoes/boots at a 20% discount.  Decisions, Decisions....   Has anyone seen a wingtip in person?  What is is like?     Of course I ask that after I already...
Amazing, what color is it?Where did you get it?