or Connect

Posts by Calikid

Here is what I think is a really good color comparison...     Allen -Edmonds Burgundy, Meermin, Alden Whiskey, Ravello - All Shell   Allen - Edmonds Burgundy, Meermin, Ravello, whiskey
      First 2 are outside, 3rd is indoors.... Namor, hope this helps you make a decision.... remember... You only LIve Once....
Do you mean on my feet?
You will love the color.... it is unique as compared to any of the Horween colors as best I can tell from my split toe norwegian derby shoes.... 
Those look awesome
Thanks... 280.76 Euros including shipping.....  Customer service is awesome   
Here pics of my new Linea Maestro Split Toe Norweigian Derby shoes.  Cuero Shell Cordovan       Here they are next to Alden Ravello and Ralph Lauren Marlow plain toe bluchers to give a sense of color....   They appear to well made, fit very well and are comfortable upon first wearing.  The leather is a bit stiff at first and we will see if it softens as it ages.... so far I am very impressed... especially at the price for shell cordovan.... I got a...
Those shell longwings look awesome... good pickup!  I am waiting for my shell cordovan to show up later today... will post pics...
I second your second
I'd be up for a shell chukka or ptb like the woodstock...