or Connect

Posts by Calikid

Sorry for the sideways pics.  will take more tomorrow if possible along with comparison to Alden Cigar and C&J brown shell... along with a review of the boots... 1st impression... fricking amazing!
Hey Guys,   I am trying to post some pics of my new Blake Boots but they are showing up sideways... any suggestions?   Thanks
Hey Bakes, Yup, true size... same size as my Rancourt Ranger mocs.... Here were my specs.   plain toe blake boot chocolate brown shell cordovan fully lined - tan lining / Gusset in Black lining antique brass eyelets #69 black topthread tempest outsole with fuller edge (do not trim closely) Midsole: natural with beige stitch Dark brown braided waxed laces
sounds like a great make-up.... I am anxious to see if the Espresso shell is the same as the "chocolate brown" shell I am getting, or if it is a different color.  My boots are supposed to arrive on Thursday so hopefully I can get some pics posted...
Never mind, my mistake, those are your Navy shell boots.... gorgeous!
Namor, what are those black boots... those are nice...
I think having both boots is the way to go... I have the C&J Harlech boot in Brown shell and now these in the brown shell and they are 2 totally different looks, just like yours would be, but then again I have a very unhealthy addiction to shell so what do i know...
Those look pretty sweet, although I am not sure if they are mine.  I ordered black stitching on upper but I can't tell for sure...
I am excited, not only to finally get the boots but see what the brown shell actually looks like....
It is true..... Chocolate Brown Shell Cordovan.... my new Blake boots were shipped today so I may have some photos to share sometime late next week....