or Connect

Posts by Calikid

It is true..... Chocolate Brown Shell Cordovan.... my new Blake boots were shipped today so I may have some photos to share sometime late next week....
Thank you!
those are nice!
Definintely,   not as red as AE, not as purple as #8 and softer than both of them with maybe a hint of brown.  I think with some wear and some heavy duty horsehair brushing they will develop a really nice patina.  I really like them.
a comparison of burgundy shell   L to R   Meermin Plain toe blucher, Allen Edmonds PTB, Alden #8 Chukka    
Burgundy Shell Plain toe bluchers      
  I have a number of other shell shoes and just by appearance the shell seems good, a bit stiffer than other shell pairs I have. I am going to post more pics and comparison of the color...
Here is an idea of the Burgundy Shell with a crappy I Phone Pic....will post better pics tomorrow or Friday.   New Burgundy shell plain toe bluchers....    
To be honest I have no idea what the color is... I am hoping it is nice... I will post pics as soon as I get them.
  I ordered the Blake in Chocolate Brown Shell Cordovan with black stitching on upper and tempest soles.  I too am not crazy about the laces, I will be replacing them once I get the boots. I cannot wait to see the finished product.