or Connect

Posts by Calikid

sounds like a great make-up.... I am anxious to see if the Espresso shell is the same as the "chocolate brown" shell I am getting, or if it is a different color.  My boots are supposed to arrive on Thursday so hopefully I can get some pics posted...
Never mind, my mistake, those are your Navy shell boots.... gorgeous!
Namor, what are those black boots... those are nice...
I think having both boots is the way to go... I have the C&J Harlech boot in Brown shell and now these in the brown shell and they are 2 totally different looks, just like yours would be, but then again I have a very unhealthy addiction to shell so what do i know...
Those look pretty sweet, although I am not sure if they are mine.  I ordered black stitching on upper but I can't tell for sure...
I am excited, not only to finally get the boots but see what the brown shell actually looks like....
It is true..... Chocolate Brown Shell Cordovan.... my new Blake boots were shipped today so I may have some photos to share sometime late next week....
Thank you!
those are nice!
Definintely,   not as red as AE, not as purple as #8 and softer than both of them with maybe a hint of brown.  I think with some wear and some heavy duty horsehair brushing they will develop a really nice patina.  I really like them.