or Connect

Posts by Calikid

Thank you...  I thought it was pretty cool to get a Horween stamp on the tongue. Yea, I am pretty much tapped out... As Bud Fox would say, 'I got a hit man from American Express looking for me'
  Actually the boots are black shell, with green lining.... I ordered through Aki at the Jermyn Street in London... all through e-mail... a pleasure to deal with. pretty much identical to my Peal for BB's burgundy shell boots... 
  Thanks...   80184A on Carmina website... The shell on these are amazing.... I ordered from Betty Nick at B. Nelson resoled them... JR water-loc soles, antique edging, white stitching on top I think they turned out pretty cool... more casual than with original sole and edging but I am really happy with them....
New carmina's resoled....       sorry for crappy iphone pic
+1
Crockett and Jones Harlech MTO just arrived...    
those are nice... like the pants also.
those are sweet
I thought i saw someone mention earlier in this thread that the Shell Dalton's are unlined.  It looks like the burgundy Shell Daltons on the WebGem page of AllenEdmonds.com looks like it is lined.... any help would be appreciated... thanks in advance....
Great story,,, shoes above look fantastic and boy do I wish i could get a pair of brown shell Leeds...