or Connect

Posts by Calikid

I thought i saw someone mention earlier in this thread that the Shell Dalton's are unlined.  It looks like the burgundy Shell Daltons on the WebGem page of AllenEdmonds.com looks like it is lined.... any help would be appreciated... thanks in advance....
Great story,,, shoes above look fantastic and boy do I wish i could get a pair of brown shell Leeds...
+1
j
thanks,  in the heel they feel pretty close to the Barrie but slightly looser around ball and arch of foot... but very comfortable 1st time I put them on and very comfortable wearing....
I think Navy blue shell in the PTB would be awesome!
Thanks... I am waiting to see if they offer a plain toe blucher shoe.....
thanks...You're right... it barely reaches the top of the laces... if you end up ordering a pair I would think you could just tell them to make a longer tongue.... i don't know if it was a mistake or design flaw but i bet you could have them do whatever length you wanted... I really wanted the Alden cigar plain toe boot that was a limited edition item at LSBH but I think these are a pretty good substitute.... all in all I am very pleased.... You're right... I didn't...
    Next to Alden Cigar Chukka     C&J Harlech, Alden Cigar, Blake boot     The boots are better than I expected.  The color is very rich, every bit as nice as C&J and Alden.  The shoes smell wonderful... Very comfortable right out of box.... the color of the sole looks great with the leather color.... The only think noticed difference from other boots is the tongue does not come up very far (maybe you can see in 1st pic), but that doesn't...
the fit is awesome... true to size is the way to go IMO.... i do believe that these are the ones posted on facebook last week.. I did ask for black stitching on the uppers and I know the pics show lighter but I think it is very very light black stitching in reality... more pics and review to follow.....